Baronial Decree: The Silence of the Dragons

Ari Rahikkala

Baronial Decree: The Silence of the Dragons

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

0. The County of Shirlan and its count are subordinate to the Barony of Straylight and its baron, which in turn are subordinate to the Duchy of Brookshire and its duke, which in turn are subordinate to the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and its Kaiser. Therefore, Shirlan is subject to the laws of itself, Straylight, Brookshire and Shireroth, and to the will of the respective ruling nobles thereof, including the common will of the Landsraad.1. Every person purporting to be a citizen of the County of Shirlan has to announce zir presence and double login status (whether zie is a real, physical new person, or just a double login of someone who already is a citizen) at the Ministry of Immigration. The Barony of Straylight denies the privilege of anyone who does not thus announce zirself to speak a a citizen of Shirlan.2. The official policy of the Barony of Straylight regarding the status of Shirlan in the hierarchy of Shirithian fiefdoms is that Shirlan shall stay a county. This reflects the will of the majority of the ruling nobles of Shireroth, as set down in the Landsraad.3. The Shirlanian "duke" title is discontinued. The Barony of Straylight denies the privilege of any person to call zirself a duke in Straylight unless zie is officially recognised as a duke by the Imperial Republic of Shireroth. This reflects the will of the majority of the ruling nobles of Shireroth, as set down in the Landsraad.Signed by my hand,Ari RahikkalaBaron of Straylight Mitä minä todella sanoin

UnknownwonknU

Re: Baronial Decree: The Silence of the Dragons

Post by UnknownwonknU »

Well, seems as though decisions have been made without some consultation with Shirlanians!*holds tongue*

Gryphoness of Shirlan

Post by Gryphoness of Shirlan »

Stay calm, UnknownwonknU. I'll handle this.Ari, it would be beneficial if you would be so kind as to please come over to Shirlan's general forum and begin some discussion upon this decree made by you here within Shireroth. It seems as though the Shirlanians will be most confused by this decree and its contents. I would appreciate this. I will open up the discussion by copying and pasting your decree for SHirlanians to review previous to your explaination.Thanks.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

you still don't get it, do you? We don't have to consult you. Or at least Ari doesn't. He is your Baron, and your better. And to make it even more true, his decree declares that you both (as you have neither posted a claim to citizenship in the Ministry of Immigration) have absolutely no power as Shirlanian citizens.Oh, and another thing - Most of what Ari just decreed was already law, or at least official practice. So if either of you want any diplomatic priviledges, I suggest you both go claim your citizenships in the Ministry of Immigration. Until then, I don't even know if it is even legal for me to speak to you about the status of the county as I have been requested. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

UEC

Post by UEC »

*is starting to get pissed* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*walks in like Jack Sparrow*Just try not to do anything....stupid....*swaggers off* Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

UEC

Post by UEC »

I'll only act within my powers.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

I know Erik......I just saw it as the perfect opportunity to quote my favorite movie *composes herself*Carry on!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphoness of Shirlan

Re: Shirlanian questions of baronial decree

Hey ARi. I've began the discussion on the explaination of the baronial decree that has been passed around here. Um, it would be beneficial if you would clarify some points here for us Shirlanians. Thanks!Ari, here are some comments...please explain. Thanks! You may want to post it in Shirlan too. that's where this was originally started.Quote:0. The County of Shirlan and its count are subordinate to the Barony of Straylight and its baron, which in turn are subordinate to the Duchy of Brookshire and its duke, which in turn are subordinate to the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and its Kaiser. Therefore, Shirlan is subject to the laws of itself, Straylight, Brookshire and Shireroth, and to the will of the respective ruling nobles thereof, including the common will of the Landsraad.So, Shirlan, basically, answres to you Ari directly. Erik/UEC/Whatever, is whom YOU answer to, correct? And thusly, Erik answeres to Shireroth and thusly Kaiser/Kaiseress. (Shireroth appears to have a female problem!) And furthermore, we are subject to make decisions based upon things viewed in Straylight, Brookshire and Shireroth, etc. etc. communicating them directly to our Baron, which in turn, communicated them to our Duke, which in turn communicates them to our community (Shireroth) which in turn, communicates them to our Kaiser?Quote:1. Every person purporting to be a citizen of the County of Shirlan has to announce zir presence and double login status (whether zie is a real, physical new person, or just a double login of someone who already is a citizen) at the Ministry of Immigration. The Barony of Straylight denies the privilege of anyone who does not thus announce zirself to speak a a citizen of Shirlan.Okay, that was done via filling out the Shirlan Immigration form(s) and thusly were denied and put on hold by Gryphon Avocatio, which has requested that a third party vouch for us that the single IP addy doesn't necessarily mean that it is a single person being represented by the respective login. So...following Shireithian and therefore, county logic, please Ari, as our baron clear this issue up with zie Gryphon and see to our approvals. And please havre it clear that we have followed suit and done so justly, as weas wished. Thanks!Quote:2. The official policy of the Barony of Straylight regarding the status of Shirlan in the hierarchy of Shirithian fiefdoms is that Shirlan shall stay a county. This reflects the will of the majority of the ruling nobles of Shireroth, as set down in the Landsraad.Ah....wasn't this what was basically said in 0.?Quote:3. The Shirlanian "duke" title is discontinued. The Barony of Straylight denies the privilege of any person to call zirself a duke in Straylight unless zie is officially recognised as a duke by the Imperial Republic of Shireroth. This reflects the will of the majority of the ruling nobles of Shireroth, as set down in the Landsraad.Um, as a Shirlanian, I haven't used the term "duke" in Shireroth to refere to self. Shireroth seems to be a tad presumptuous in this area. However, as you have pointed out earlier in Straylight, Shirlan adds different meaning to those titles within our own territory. *shrugs* So, okay...we wont' go around SHireroth and call, for example, Shyriath...Duke or such. So, Ari, additionally, according to how this is written, Erik is "Duke" of Brookshire, so thusly willl be referred to as such within Brookshire as recognized by Shireroth, however, within STraylight he really cannot be referred to as "duke" so I guess from now on, I'll refer to him as Erik, within STraylight.

Ari Rahikkala

Re: Shirlanian questions of baronial decree

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Quote:So, Shirlan, basically, answres to you Ari directly. Erik/UEC/Whatever, is whom YOU answer to, correct? And thusly, Erik answeres to Shireroth and thusly Kaiser/Kaiseress. (Shireroth appears to have a female problem!) And furthermore, we are subject to make decisions based upon things viewed in Straylight, Brookshire and Shireroth, etc. etc. communicating them directly to our Baron, which in turn, communicated them to our Duke, which in turn communicates them to our community (Shireroth) which in turn, communicates them to our Kaiser?Regarding power and responsibility, yes . Regarding communication, not really. Shireroth is small enough that the Kaiser does not really need the chain of command just to keep track of what everyone is doing - that is, to say, if I want to inform my higher-ups about something, I'll just go directly to MiniInfo or the Landsraad. Similarly, you can often see the Kaiser at, well, pretty much any forum.Quote:Okay, that was done via filling out the Shirlan Immigration form(s) and thusly were denied and put on hold by Gryphon Avocatio, which has requested that a third party vouch for us that the single IP addy doesn't necessarily mean that it is a single person being represented by the respective login. So...following Shireithian and therefore, county logic, please Ari, as our baron clear this issue up with zie Gryphon and see to our approvals. And please havre it clear that we have followed suit and done so justly, as weas wished. Thanks!I will do my best. Expect a post from me at MiniIm soonish...Quote:Um, as a Shirlanian, I haven't used the term "duke" in Shireroth to refere to self. Shireroth seems to be a tad presumptuous in this area. However, as you have pointed out earlier in Straylight, Shirlan adds different meaning to those titles within our own territory. *shrugs* So, okay...we wont' go around SHireroth and call, for example, Shyriath...Duke or such. So, Ari, additionally, according to how this is written, Erik is "Duke" of Brookshire, so thusly willl be referred to as such within Brookshire as recognized by Shireroth, however, within STraylight he really cannot be referred to as "duke" so I guess from now on, I'll refer to him as Erik, within STraylight.Eh, yes, he can. He is officially recognised by the Imperial Republic of Shireroth as a the Duke of Brookshire, therefore he may be called one. Mitä minä todella sanoin

Gryphoness of Shirlan

Re: Shirlanian questions

Ari, firstly, thank you so much for taking the time to address things. I really truly can't express our appreciation at this point in time, but please know, that when the opportunity presents itself, it will be expressed.*smiles**sighs*Well, I have a few things to sort and figure out. First, as you probably have noted, that another account has been made, but this time it is a local one under the login of Topedaran Gryphoness. Yes, same IP, however, not the same person as before. (hopes this won't be a problem.)Will you allow her to begin using her local account within Shireroth within the Straylight forum?Also, another concern has been brought to attention, being that, it has been noticed by Sairi, from Topedara within Shirlan, that there really could be or should be a representative for each location within the county of Shirlan. However, she's tossing thoughts around and has an idea that perhaps, myself could represent each. However, the problem is, I don't know too much about each separate location within our county, as of yet. I will need assistance with this. Will you help me here? Or perhaps, "The One and Only" Erik can offer some assistance in some way, shape or form. Please express this to my duke and perhaps we can garner a solution on how to handle this properly and peacefully. Yes?

TopedaranGryphoness

Post by TopedaranGryphoness »

Ari, it has been brought to my attention through the Gryphoness of Shirlan, that there's a possibility that Shireroth could assist in annexing two of our locations (i.e., Diwin and Lovapesa). Would you follow-up with Erik on this issue and perhaps, have him address these things with me?Thanks you!!!

UEC

Post by UEC »

*pops up*I heard my name! Annex locations? are they already part of Shirlan? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

TopedaranGryphoness

Post by TopedaranGryphoness »

Hi Erik! Well, the locations of Diwin and Lovapesa are viewed as part of the Shirlan board, however, they are in the process of, hopefully, becoming establish as their own separate areas with the help of shireroth. That is where I come in. Could and would you assist with this?

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

umm... if they're part of shirlan, then we have already "annexed" (more correct would be Acquired) them. If they are trying to break away, then that is dissent, which cannot be tolerated by any but the Yardistani, and only them because it is a grand tradition passed down with the B0O0/\/\!!!If they are trying to become their own counties, then by all means, ask Ari to let them do so. Otherwise, there shall be matters that would best be attended to after the Current "Rebellion" is taken care of/finished. Or we could just say "fine, you've given us enough trouble. Leave... but I wouldn't be the one to say that. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Return to “House Tessier-Ashpool”