Local Account

TopedaranGryphoness

Re: Local Account

Post by TopedaranGryphoness »

Hey Gryphoness of Shirlan!!! 'ow r ye?! Well, I took your suggestion and decided to test out a local account within Shireroth. Of course, following the rulz and thus.Um, Erik? err, Ari? Yes, same IP, but please note, I am different than the Shirlan Gryphoness who is kind enough to allow me to utilize her compy.Further note, to my pleasant surprise, Shireroth has allowed me this local account. Thanks! Will show my appreciation by not causing waves with my local account within the wonderful marina of Straylight.

Gryphoness of Shirlan

Local Account

Post by Gryphoness of Shirlan »

Erik or Ari, my close friend (coming from Shirlan) would like to develop/establish her login, however, she would like to make it a local account. Will Shireroth allow her to do this? If so, will you help her with this?Thanks ahead of time!*smiles*

Gryphoness of Shirlan

Fine, fine! Look, I need to check with Ari and Erik with this to make sure that it is all right with you to start utilzing your local account in STraylight's forum within Shireroth.So, sit put for a few, and let's not create any waves that might hurt things here that obviouslly they have gone through great pains to achieve. So....sit tight.

UEC

Post by UEC »

I don't think we have any problems with Local Accounts... Same as a global.. just means you can't use it outside of Shireroth... So, It doesn't really affect much of anything. So.. Fine by me. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphoness of Shirlan

Yes, I see, I've gathered as much. So, okay Topedaran Gryphoness. You can begin with the local account.

TopedaranGryphoness

Post by TopedaranGryphoness »

Oops, I guess I've already started doing so. Thanks!

UEC

Post by UEC »

Lol.. It's all good! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “House Tessier-Ashpool”