At The Celestial Temple

Moderators: Gman Russell, Gman Russell

H4773r 3lfs0n
Location: In -The Spirit of Saldena- a 1/4 mile above the Barony of Vorpmadal

At The Celestial Temple

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

Many were gathered in The Celestial temple today. They heard that the newest High Priest of Cedrism was to hold a service today. The excitement was doubled as different faithfuls conversed on how this new clergy had arrived earlier that day.

He had arrived in Nordagaat in huge airborne ships which had anchored right outside the city proper. Then, others were telling of the strange mounts he and his retinue rode. Strange drake-like creatures with mangled teeth and cockney accents.

The Temple was abuzz with the chitter chatter and not a single alcove in the circular, domed temple was silent. Pops, snaps and cracks could be haerd as various parents of the faith had given thier children poppers, cap guns, and small popping fireworks.

Then the buzz increased as all the attention started to drift towards the giant double doors at the North of the Temple. The new High Priest was coming into view.

He was indeed riding a strange mount with small wings and horrible dental hygene. if anyone could have heard over the noise they might have heard the mount saying things like (I aint got no mow leff. Awe we der yet?)

Baron H4773r 3lfs0n, "Blessed" of Melvin, and High Priest of B00/\/\ism rode his Jabberwocky mount, Alyss, right into the throng of Cedrists and into the center of The Celestial Temple.

He took of his H47 revealing long dark hair pulled back into a pony tail with shocks of green highlights, and reached into the H47. The crowd silenced as he dug around inside the large Black and White checkered Top H47. He searched for a moment too long as someone in the congregationed yelled..

"Trying to pull out a rabbit? we've seen that before!"

a peal of chuckles travled across the room. Even H4773r smiled and the smile was followed by an.."AHA!"

He had pulled out a small bird, it looked like it was made of metal... a kind of mechanical sparrow. It chirpped and squaked in a tiny soprano as it lifted from H4773r's hand and flew about the temple.

a few of the attendees were impressed, some oohs and ahhhs... but before the crowd grew bored..

"B00/\/\!" yelled H4773r from atop his mount who was searching in the saddle bags attached to it for something to drink. With H4773r's yell the sparrow exploded into a shower of fireworks and pops as it turned into a dozen small hummingbirds.

more oohs and ahhs as the humming buzzed above the crowd, the small machanical hummingbirds flited around the heads of the crowd.

"B00/\/\!" cried H4773r again and this time the hummingbirds exploded louder and with more colors as they turned into a thousand little clockwork insects.

Ladybugs, dragon flies, bumble bees and others that were strange yet not at all scary zoomed back and forth through and above the excited Cedrists. The buzz was defennning and many of the assembled B00/\/\ists were begining to shout and stomp, starting explosives of they're own, lending to the Cacaphony!

Pops and Bangs and whizzing and whirz as the bugs zoomed and the people who were joining in, the noise was defening as some even began to sing, this lended to mosh pits and the celebrating continued for a good five minutes or so.

|3()()/\/\!!!11!!

The resounding shout came from H4773r as all the insectcs had just shot strait at the cailing colliding with the dome and turning into a shower of white, silver, and gold sparks.

All was silent as the dust and sparks landed on the Congregation.
Slowly the moshers stood up and all looked at H4773r expectantly.

"Fellow Cedrists" H4773r said softly as Alyss shifted her wheight. "Each and every one of you" he continued softly making eye contact as he went, "is blessed by the Gods. Not just now as I speak or as you stand in this Holy place."

He smiled a the little punn he'd inadvertantly made. Others started to beam along with him.

"When you wake up, when you sleep, when you breath... you are Blessed. Remember that. Hold the Light of B00/\/\ in your soul and strive to accomplish everything you wish to it's utmost potential.

Stay true to yourself and to the B00/\/\ in your heart and you will always be Blessed of the B00/\/\"

With those last words H4773r nudged Alyss, who had a small bit of moisture on her reptilian eyes, and the two slowly moved out of The Celestial Temple on Mirioth and down it's marble steps.
Elder of Vorpmadal, Lunaris & Lac Glacei & Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin and High Preist of B00/\/\ism
ACE and P.h.D. in M.U.K.A.R.C.T.A.O.S.E.N.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

The Angelguardian of Mirioth sat in a small production alcove near the back, where some of the lights and speakers were. His Nearly-white hair flickered about in the wind that came from all the explosions. Slowly, he let himself smile just a bit, and nodded.

"Surely this man is worthy."

Aggy nodded, and crossed his arms, as if he was listening to an invisible voice.

"Yes, yes, I know I did all I could, when I could, to keep the faith alive. But alive and thriving are different words and concepts."

He nodded again, then turned around from the crowd, leaning on the rail.

"Yes, don't worry, i'll be watching him as well. I'm not worried though. He'll do fine."
There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “County of Mirioth, Amity, and So-Sara”