Baronial decrees

Moderators: Gman Russell, Gman Russell

AngelGuardian93

Baronial decrees

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

1) Murder is illegal inside Amity and Mirioth. (I just realized there's no real law against it to my knowledge...)2) Discrimination against someone for their lineage or species, is illegal. (poor elves...)3) BAM is an official elf preserve. No elves will be harmed while in my juristiction.4) Ryan is hereby named, "Count of Mar Sara" in the barony of Amity and Mirioth.5) REPEALED The airspace above the Barony of Amity and Mirioth shall be restricted. All air vessels and sea vessels entering the area of BAM will need to be extensively searched before being allowed to continue. (Not original wording.)6) REPEALED Untill a later decree stating otherwise, or if someone points out that this is illegal (I believe it is legal...), HARVEY STEFFKE shall be my emmisary to the Landsraad.7) The first Gahgday of Qarbinionsmoon, otherwise known as August 12th, is a baronial holiday marking the brutal attack on Amity.By my hand, the hand of my Baron, and the hand of my duke,Angelguardian93, and Gman Russell, and Moose too. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find. Edited by: AngelGuardian93 at: 8/20/05 9:08

Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Return to “County of Mirioth, Amity, and So-Sara”