As it Seems the Baron Has Been Removed

Moderators: Gman Russell, Gman Russell

ErosDarkstar

Re: As it Seems the Baron Has Been Removed

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Kitanus Fields has not only declared neutrality, they also offer hospitality to Gman. And we're in the same area. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

umm... no you're not... kitanus fields is right on the other side of kildare from Amity and Mirioth... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gryphon the Pure

As it Seems the Baron Has Been Removed

Gman... by legal decree of your Duke, you have been removed from your office as Baron of Amity and Mirioth. Also you have been charged of treason within this Duchy, and I see that as a threat to your well-being should you remain here.However, I still believe that you are deserving of a position of legal power in Shireroth. I apologize that I have little to offer you, but as you are the MoMA, and as the headquarters of the Shirithian Military has been Historically based within Kildare, I believe it would be practical that you yourself reside there. As there is as of yet no legal Protectorate of my former Barony, I would offer you the job. I am willing to give you one of my legal votes in the Landsraad, possibly two.There is only one condition I would ask for this. That you not take aggressive action against Yardistan and its allies without first consulting... or at least notifying me prior.(Also keep in mind that there is a one day residency change period should you choose to accept my offer) Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Thank you both for your wonderfull generosity, but I have come to regard BAM as my natural home. I seem to naturally end up here everytime, and the connection I have with it feels eerily natural. I have plans of my own to regain my lands, so thank you but no thank you, from both of you *smiles*

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

Is there anything I can do to help Gman?*smiles* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

Gryphon is only protecting his interests. To remove somebody from power that can act against him and have effect is a political move. I'm sure GMan can make amends with Nick when the time comes.Meanwhile, we shall continue our taking over and annexing of Shireroth as we have been doing for more than two years.And since you're here...mwhahahaha!!!*annexes jadie* Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Kaiseress Jadie

*laughs*You guys annexed me a loooooong time ago...that means I am unannexed whee!!!!!*runs away* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

we've been over this before, but I believe they annexed the process of being unannexed long ago... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

And you wouldn't be the first person to be on our list twice. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Post by UEC »

JD.. that stuff about being annexed twice.. unannexes you.. was complete CRAP that harvey made up.... There is absolutely NO backing to his claims... HE just pulled stuff out his ass.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Perhaps, but it still resulted in an excellent method to annoy the YAC. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

Yes...it indeed annoys the YAC..About Harvey pulling that out of his ass...yeah he did....*shrugs* but what else is new? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Wait...Jasonian said what? Where does he get off telling others how the YAC works? he has nothing to do with it!Ona note related to the original topic, Gman has his position back once he accepts it... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

Harvey said if you got annexed an even number of times you were unannexed Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Yeah...he probably made that up sometime when we accidently annexed him a second time... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Yeah, the only way to get unannexed is to try to poke out the croc's eyes with your thumb, then steal every third one of its teeth. ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Gryphon Avocatio

Actually, that isn't true.The only time anybody got Erik or I to return anything was when we annexed a friend's hair and he returned "Noooo!! LET MY HAIR GOOO!!" However, you would have to do this in real life and i don't think you could reproduce the facial expressions nor Erik and I's shock...so it will probably never happen again... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*laughs!*haha... freaky...

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

mayhap the yac could be bribed by some good root beer? YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*laughs* bribery?! hahahaa.....

Return to “County of Mirioth, Amity, and So-Sara”