Mwahahahaha!

Moderators: Gman Russell, Gman Russell

dStryker

Re: Mwahahahaha!

Post by dStryker »

Do you think anyone else will get in? “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Bill3000

Mwahahahaha!

Post by Bill3000 »

I love posting in forums people can't normally get to. Bill DuschBil'Per Car'SetPresident of BGIMember of the Paladins

Assassinite

Post by Assassinite »

Hmmmmm . . . good question . . . let me think about that for a moment . . . . Free Assassination service! Just give a valid Name, Country, City, Phone Number, and Address of the person. Sign up for our service now and you'll receive a free Brainsucking Pineapple!!

Giant Squid

Post by Giant Squid »

You know how annoying this is? Let us face ourselves. We are Hyperboreans; we know very well how far away our place is. "Neither by land nor by sea will you find the way to the Hyperboreans"--even Pindar in his day knew that. Beyond the north, beyond the ice, beyond death and death--our life, our happiness. We have discovered happiness, we know the way, we have found the exit out of the labyrinth of thousands of years. Who else has found it?

dStryker

Post by dStryker »

If it's annoying you, then good. “After I'm dead I'd rather have people ask why I have no monument than why I have one.” - Cato the Elder“No Sane man will dance.” - Cicero“Show me a sane man and I will cure him for you.” - Carl Gustav JungRain is a government conspiracy.

Return to “County of Mirioth, Amity, and So-Sara”