You're so needy...

Moderators: Gman Russell, Gman Russell

david northworthy beckfor

Re: You're so needy...

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

bah.....too many non singles here....now I am jelose "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Meh... being single is better than being in a bad relationship. Hence why I'm single..... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

Being single is definitely better than being in a bad relationship.I agree with that full-heartedly Eri Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

Yeah, well, i think we can all agree on that...bad relationships are no fun... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Jadie of Goldshire

*nods*Even if you don't realize it was a bad relationship until it ends...You know? We should really listen to friends sometimes when they tell us that we are in a bad relationship...*ponders that one some more* Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Agreed...not that i was in a particularly bad one, but everybody was like "why the hell are you getting back with her?" and after we broke up, i asked myself "why the hell did we do that?" and i realised...dammit...should have listened... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Jadie of Goldshire

Isn't it crazy sometimes howyour friends realize how bad someone is for you and yet you don't? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Because love, like justice, is blind.

Jadie of Goldshire

*nods* yep yep....no one can help who they fall in love with....you're not supposed to. Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

All true but at the same time I think whatever hapens hapens cus it needs to. Sometimes you need to learn something from it, sometimes it's to prepare you for what's next, and sometimes it's to gide you in a new direction. but whatever the reson ther IS a reson. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)This has been a test of the emergency Eri update system. Had this been a real emergency there would have been a lot more cussing.Have a nice day

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Quote:Isn't it crazy sometimes howyour friends realize how bad someone is for you and yet you don't? Indeed. It's also insane that they can often time see good matches...and interestingly enough, erik told me i should go out with my current GF more than two years ago...wow...hope he's right :P Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Jadie of Goldshire

Wow....go erik? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

she's your GF now??....right on..*gives thumbs up* I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Kaiser Wyltheow I

how did you miss that? didn't erik say something? Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

he might have...but i dont remember him saying anything about it....it might have slipped his mind...i mean...just this morning he thought for a moment that you were still single...i guess momentary hopefulness or something.... I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Kaiser Wyltheow I

lol....Erik amuses me... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Return to “County of Mirioth, Amity, and So-Sara”