A breakdown of the political structure of Yardistan.

Moderator: Gman Russell

AngelGuardian93

A breakdown of the political structure of Yardistan.

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

DuchyYardistan Proper- the official main territory of Yardistan.BaroniesThe Barony of Naudia'Divia- Hunter territory. The four islands to the southeast are considered part of Yardistan Proper until claimed by someone.The Barony of Netopolis- Antican Refugee territory.CountiesThe county of Benecia- Underneath Naudia'Divia. Nice little county with 8 legged chickens. Blessed by B'caw.The county of Florencia- A little defined county. Sad. It is under the direct control of the DukeThe county of Straylight- Awesome cities that sit off the sea, because they're stark raving silly. (how many S's were in that...?)The county of So-Sara- Ryan's original county. It has alittle bit of everything mystical. I need to dig up that website he made for it.The county of Amity and Mirioth- Friggin' awesome place to live. The county of Mar Sara- Home of the Space Marines. Theres some rich history there, but I can't find it anymore. The county of Jaris- Besides the recent war over there, it's little defined. Sad.The county of Cognito- Ask David about the history there, he'd proly know more about it.I believe thats all of them... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find. Edited by: AngelGuardian93  at: 11/2/05 14:00

Shyriath

Re: A breakdown of the political structure of Yardistan.

Post by Shyriath »

Quote:The county of Benecia- Underneath Naudia'Divia. Nice little county with 8 legged chickens. Blessed by B'caw.Nay, m'lord. Naudia'Diva itself is the one with octoclucks; Benacia is the one with four-legged chickens the size of small elephants.

AngelGuardian93

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Poop. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Kaiser Yarad I

Post by Kaiser Yarad I »

What Counties are in Netapolis?

AngelGuardian93

We havent even decided on WHERE Netopalis is... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “County of Yardistan”