Flying lessons for chickens.

Moderator: Gman Russell

osmose1000

Re: Flying lessons for chickens.

Post by osmose1000 »

Drop them from planes? They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

Flying lessons for chickens.

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Ok... we've been slacking off on that part of the imperial law. We need to devise a way to teach these poor chickens. Any ideas anyone? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

AngelGuardian93

That would kill them, silly. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Not if they have hang-gliders. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

AngelGuardian93

You speak truth! We shall design chicken hang-gliders! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

As the callamenni of Benacia are as much chickens as any other type of chicken (despite having four legs and being the size of small elephants), I demand that hang-gliders be designed for them as well! No Chicken Left Behind!

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

How bout Catapults? Erik Mortis BrookshireEricir Murtil ranna ChasemónCount of Monty CriscoRetired Ex-Everything.Member of The Programmers' Guild of ShirerothShirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

AngelGuardian93

*snickers*Cheaper and funner! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

And proly less fatal.. Erik Mortis BrookshireEricir Murtil ranna ChasemónCount of Monty CriscoRetired Ex-Everything.Member of The Programmers' Guild of ShirerothShirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

AngelGuardian93

Perhaps? Hehe... lets try. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

*walks in, looks around*Are we all on LSD again? ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

*snicker* The newbie doesn't know how we roll. Maybe we oughta show him? They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Have them take lessons from the Flying Monkeys of Jasonia. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothBaron of AntyaProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

AngelGuardian93

*grabs Nick, throws him into the catapult*Here's a parachute. NOW FLY!*LAUNCH!* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “County of Yardistan”