Duchal decree #24: International waters

Moderator: Gman Russell

AngelGuardian93

Duchal decree #24: International waters

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Twenty-four kilometers shall be the standard border for any waters surounding any of Yardistan's territory. Anything past that is considered international waters.Signed by my hand, with the power of the absent Duke,~The Angelguardian.~ There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Hypatia Agnesi

Re: Duchal decree #24: International waters

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

How does that translate to pixels? *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

One pixel equals 13 miles sq.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Are you allowed to define Shireroth's borders like this?*hmm* Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

AngelGuardian93

Power not defined by the charter or lawbook is in the hands of the Dukes. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Hehehe, evil. Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

AngelGuardian93

I have 'angel' in my name, how dare you! :P There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

accually.... You could say that Yardistan doesn't claim those waters.. but you cannot claim them to be International Waters.. as that may affect the claims of the Empire as a whole... 1pixil = 10km. I would advice useing metric.. as the Lawbook says it is the offial measuring system of the empire.. and it makes life easier for calculations.. Erik Mortis BrookshireEricir Murtil ranna ChasemónCount of Monty CriscoRetired Ex-Everything.Member of The Programmers' Guild of ShirerothShirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

AngelGuardian93

How does that work again? I hate math... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

UEC

Post by UEC »

1000 meters to a km... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

AngelGuardian93

No I meant how does it translate to pixels? lol There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “County of Yardistan”