The Decrees of Yardistan

Moderator: Gman Russell

Gryphon Avocatio

The Decrees of Yardistan

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

--=The Ducal Decrees of our Great Duchy of Yardistan=--The Reign of Gryphon Avocation-Ducal Decree #3 9/23/03 The Capital of New Yardistan shall be moved from Novi Nigrad to the ancient capital of Vjemajnstaan.Ducal Decree #4 9/28/03 The Title of Anarch shall no longer be an official title within Yardistan. It shall be a title bestowed only for historical purposes of special recognition upon those formerly known as anarch. Henceforth, the leader of Yardistan shall only be refered to as the Lord Governor.It is so by my word.Ducal Decree #7A 3/21/04 (repealed) It shall be: The Government of New Yardistan establishes this tax upon the people of Yardistan, and upon the Barons of our lands, and upon the businesses that establish themselves within the boundaries of our lands.Name: Local Tax of the Duchi of YardistanTo be placed up: All who live in the Duchy of Yardistan, including Baronies.Rate: 1.5% of Money Earned.Collected to: The Treasury of YardistanName: Tax upon Local BaronsTo be placed upon: All barons.Rate: 10% percent of taxes earned.Collected to: The Treasury of YardistanName: Tax on BusinessesTo be placed upon: Businesses established in YardistanRate: 4% of money earned.Collected to: The Treasury of YardistanDucal Decree #5 6/27/04 (repealed) The Yardistani Government refuses to recognise Decree 101 of Kaiser Los II, stating that lands of Yardistan Proper are no longer within our borders.Ducal Decree #7B 6/29/04 Yardistan hearby reaffirms it's commitment to the Imperial government and recognises the authority of the Kaiser. We embrace Imperial decree 102, and look to further our relationship with the Crown.Ducal Decree ( 8/9/04 Baron Gregory Russel shall be the representative of the Duke of Yardistan to the Landsraad when the usual duke is unable to vote or when he or she is not available.As representative, Baron Russel is required to vote in a manner in accord with the oficial Duke. He is not free to vote as he wishes. This does not affect his votes as Baron.Ducal Decree (9) 10/9/04 (repealed) Moose, you are hereby ordered to leave the Barony of Amity and Mirioth. You may choose to reside wherever you wish in Yardistan or Shireroth with the exception of any lands under BAM's jurisdiction and influence. Should you refuse, you will be banished from Yardistan and possibly face charges in court for ignoring your Duke.I have my reasons for doing this.Ducal Decree (10) 10/9/04 (repealed) Harvey the Blue, AKA Sai'kar Lum'eth, AKA Jasonian, AKA there are probably more] is henceforth banished from the Lands of the Duchy of Yardistan for his subordination of the Duke and his unwillingness to comply with his decrees.He may never again reside in any Barony, County, or terretory of this duchy; nor may he speak in any of its forums or boards. He his disgraced and unwelcome in any Yardistani land.Ducal Decree (11) 10/9/04 Before anybody does anything crazy, I'm not leaving yet. This is to outline what ought to be done when i do abdicate. It is currently subject to change.1) Baron Gregory Russel, for his service to the Duchy of Yardistan as Baron of Amity and Mirioth, shall be my heir in the event that I leave the throne. Should I leave, he shall be proclaimed the next Duke of Yardistan.2) Should Baron Russel be crowned Duke of Yardistan, the Barony of Amity and Mirioth shall be disbanded as a barony and archived accordingly. It shall be made a region within the Duchy of Yardistan under the direct control of Duke Russel.3) The former Barony of Straylight shall then be resurrected and incorporated into the Duchy of Yardistan.4) Ari Rahikkala shall be proclaimed Baron of the Barony of Straylight.-The Reign of GMan Russel-Ducal Decree (12) 11/1/04 Since apparently the decree's havent been numbered, I dont know what number this is, but Harvey is no longer banished from Yardistan. That is all.By my hand,Gman Russell.Ducal Decree (13) 3/17/05 Ducal decrees 7a and 9 are hereby repealed. 7a no longer holds any significance in the new economy, and 9 displeases me and has no significance anymore. Citizen Moose is hereby free to rejoin Amity or Mirioth if he so pleases.By my hand,on the 1st thorsday of Ifnin (march 17, 2005);Duke Gman Russell.-The Reign of Moose-Ducal Decree (14) 5/6/05Yardistan hereby declares itself the Imperial Monarchy of Yardistan. Our first official statement will be against the use of FF8, and any other Final Fantasy imagery for that matter, in anyone's avatar. Furthermore, we warn the Kaiser that, if he does not remove his avatar, we will start a discussion on Gamefaqs as to which Final Fantasy is best, and email every single post to the Kaiser for consideration on his next avatar.By my hand, Duke MooseDucal Decree (15) 5/23/05 (repealed)I hereby re-form the Barony of Straylight and place Scott, Nick, and Ari in it. Nick shall be Baron, and Straylight shall recieve (3) votes.Unless Ari wants to come back and be Baron again, at which point he and Nick can discuss who gets nobility.By my hand,Duke MooseDucal Decree (16) 5/24/05 Decree 15 is repealed, and to the Three Stooges goes a smack upside the head for bickering about Baron of Straylight.BAM will now be reformed, with Eriana as it's Baroness, and Cesare as a citizen under it. Cesare shall remain Count of Florencia. BAM will recieve the three votes Straylight had.By my hand,Duke MooseDucal Decree (17) 8/17/05 I hereby remove Eriana (respectfully, as we all still love her) from the position of Baroness of Amity and Mirioth and instate Greg Russel, or whatever login he uses nowadays, as Baron. BAM will retain it's 3 votes.By my hand,Duke MooseDucal Decree (1 9/24/05I hereby appoint Scott of Yardistan(Hyperborea, whatever) as my Steward to the Landsraad during times when I do not feel fit to vote or am away and cannot reach Shireroth. He may use the alotted votes of mainland Yardistan on any bill that Yardistan has not already voted upon.Additionally, I declare him on StewCon 3 immediately until I say otherwise.By my hand,Duke MooseDucal Decree (19) 10/17/05The Barony of Amity and Mirioth is hereby demoted to a County under Count Greg Russel.The Barony of Netopolis will be formed under Baron Nick Foghorn, with it's lands to be determined at a later time.The Barony of Netopolis will have THREE (3) votes within the Landsraad.By my hand,Duke MooseDucal Decree (20) 10/17/05I hereby abdicate my position as Duke of Yardistan and name Sir GREG RUSSEL as heir to the throne.I have been Duke for quite a long reign now, and grow tired of the obligations that come with it. Small as they are, I'd rather be my own person now rather than being Yardistan. I completely trust Greg's judgement and hope he can continue working against foreign invasion of Shireroth, of which recently we have seen in places such as Elwynn.By my hand,No-Longer-Duke Moose-The Reign of the Angelguardian-Decreed this day, the second Fishday of Anandjan:Twenty-OneA no-entry zone is hereby enstated around the territories of Yardistan. Any vehicle attempting to leave or enter will be shot down, and laughed at; alot.Twenty-TwoAll islands in the Yardistani chain are hereby ordered to fortify, using whatever means neccesarry (artillery positions, mines, French taunting, etc)Twenty-ThreeIf any islands are invaded, the residents are hereby ordered to burn crops and booby-trap anything that could cause an ouchy.By my hand, through the power of my Absent Duke:~Gman Russell~ Twenty-FourTwenty-four kilometers shall be the standard border for any waters surounding any of Yardistan's territory. Anything past that is considered international waters.Signed by my hand, with the power of the absent Duke,~The Angelguardian.~ 3e knowe ek that in fourme of speche is chaunge / With-inne a thousand 3eer, and wordes tho / That hadden pris now wonder nyce and straunge / Us thenketh hem, and 3et thei spake hem so, / And spedde as wel in loue as men now do...Edited by: AngelGuardian93 at: 10/29/05 12:41

Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

AngelGuardian93

Re: Unknown

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

cut to the other thread There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find. Edited by: AngelGuardian93  at: 8/17/05 20:43

Return to “County of Yardistan”