Ducal Decree 19

Moderator: Gman Russell

osmose1000

Ducal Decree 19

Post by osmose1000 »

Ducal Decree (19) 10/17/05The Barony of Amity and Mirioth is hereby demoted to a County under Count Greg Russel.The Barony of Netopolis will be formed under Baron Nick Foghorn, with it's lands to be determined at a later time.The Barony of Netopolis will have THREE (3) votes within the Landsraad.By my hand,Duke Moose They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...Edited by: osmose1000  at: 10/17/05 14:57

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Re: Ducal Decree 19

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

*raises hand*quick question: how many votes do I get? ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Bah, i'm trying extremely hard to pissed at both of you, but I can't be, so i'll just wish you luck Nick. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Thanks, Angel. I've got some plans to increase activity all around, so we'll see how it goes. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

3 They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

ahh. thanks for the clarification. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Return to “County of Yardistan”