Barony establishment request

Moderator: Gman Russell

osmose1000

Re: Barony establishment request

Post by osmose1000 »

Maybe. I need time to consider other factors first. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Barony establishment request

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

M'lord, I request to charter a new barony within Yardistan, composed of Ex-Anticans and other people of sufficient niftiness. Hopefully, through such actions, we can bring an increased level of activity and entropy. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

I have decided to decree BAM as inactive and grant you your Barony. I've already archived BAM to get it done with. Once I decree the new Barony I will make BAM a County.To Greg: I'm sorry, but BAM was dead, except for your wonderful elves story, which I have moved temporarily to Yardistan so that you may continue it. I really was stuck to keeping it alive, but it was just making it look worse. Hopefully someday we can bring it back from the dead as we did before. To Nick: I need a name. :P They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...Edited by: osmose1000  at: 10/16/05 18:42

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

*breaks out Lenni Lenape dictionary*The Barony of Netopalis ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Forum created. Unlock it when you're ready, Moose. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Not even so much as a warning... just gone... yeah... sorry... huh... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

I think this is an insult to the people of Amity and Mirioth. Without a warning... And BAM wasn't inactive at all. Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal sti

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

I know I discussed this with you at least one time in the past, Greg. And I'm tired of never seeing a mango on a Barony that I like. You of all people, Greg, should know how devoted I am to keeping BAM alive, but at this point it was going beyond just a simple quest to keep it alive into breaking the rules just to have it there and nothing happening.If you can find someone who's interested in BAM and wants to join and actually post in it you can certainly reapply, and I can guarentee it will be up again.Don't abandon BAM just because it isn't here physically.And Ric, I think appointing elf-killer as head of your military is an insult to BAM, so back off. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Oi whats with this resentment towards elf-killers? STOP THE PREJUDICE!

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Stop the prejudice? Go back and in time and stop your massacre buddy, then we can talk.Moose: I know we talked about it, but we didn't come to any solid decision. I understand i'm the only one who was posting in BAM, and I accept you must do what is best for Yardistan, but I didn't even get a warning or a chance to redeem myself! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “County of Yardistan”