Soooo....

Moderator: Gman Russell

Aeacus

Re: Soooo....

Post by Aeacus »

Eoin is gonna join in with his Dead Staggs if i remember right. I'm gonna join in too, but i'll probably just be in someone elses unit cause im newbie.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Keep saying stuff like that and I'll have to ban you from here, you Babkhan. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Ok. Lets deconstruct this:Quote:Nor shall they ever beYardistan/the Elves will loose the war and I will never apologise for something I had so much fun doing. Ergo no vengence for you and yours.Quote:the land of the tiled MalaborYardistan has a picture of Malabor as a background, and the picture is tiled rather than stretched. Quote:shall know great suffering on account of itAn appropriate response for your support of Bill's call to obliterate Ardashirshahr is being formulated and the conclusions shall be with you shortly. We thank you for your patience and consideration. Edited by: Osman Shahanshah  at: 9/22/05 12:12

Osman Shahanshah

VENGEANCE SIDE- Bill- Shyriath- Foghorn- The Grendel-Eater...AeacusELWYNN SIDE- Ardashir- Fax- Oz- Shacia- Eoin (the dead stag is an elwynnese institution)UNDETERMINED- GregWIMP- MoosePEOPLES YARDISTANI EXPLODING CHICKENS FRONT*- Nahkhiirmees* Generally considered to be affiliated with the Vengeance side but more likely to be using the war as an excuse to detonate poultry in an inappropriate manner. Edited by: Osman Shahanshah  at: 9/23/05 13:37

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

::grabs old signs::DOWN WITH THE GREAT SATAN

Osman Shahanshah

As the good book says, those who won't risk something deserve to loose everything.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

mmm... B'caw taken to the extreme...I like it! Make it so. ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Osman Shahanshah

I'll gladly list you... but which side will you be exploding chickens for?

Nahkhiirmees

Post by Nahkhiirmees »

Freedom! For the Glorious People's Republic of Yardistan! Down with unsanctioned oppression!I could rig you up some exploding chickens to use as weapons if you'd like, comrade Foghorn. Just say the word. Plus some video footage of stuff blowing up.Also, you appear to have forgotten me from thine list, ya pansies. Bloody revolution is good for your health! Edited by: Nahkhiirmees at: 9/22/05 14:09

Nahkhiirmees

Post by Nahkhiirmees »

Right, would you want regular 'splosives or something more interesting? Mobile claymores? Fragmentation grenades? Biochemical stuff?O'course, there ain't nothing wrong with yer basic tee-en-tee. Or that Papapichu-sauce. Still gives me chills that one.*wanders off to try and persuade a chicken into wearing an explosive vest under it's feather coating* Edited by: Nahkhiirmees at: 9/22/05 14:36

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Yardistan, of course!Claymores should do well ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Ardy, you love to make trouble dont you? :P There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Aeacus

Post by Aeacus »

With a name like Ardy who wouldn't?

AngelGuardian93

That's kind of true, but not by much! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Osman Shahanshah

Quote: Does any most holy religious doctrine forbid using exploding cows as a form of artillery?Hinduism.

Nahkhiirmees

Post by Nahkhiirmees »

Alas, the most holy high priest of B'caw speaketh against using exploding chickens as weaponry. The words of one so infinitely wise cannot be discarded as capitalist propaganda. It must be made so.He did suggest filling trucks with spicy sauce and spraying them amonst our enemies with hoses. Methinks he ment napalm? Napalm-spraying armoured trucks have a certain appeal to me. Let me know if holy father Shyriath gives out more pearls of wisdom.*Wanders off to burn down half his lab with napalm*edited for capitalist typos. Mad scientist, religious zealot and an instant revolutionary mob rolled into one.Edited by: Nahkhiirmees at: 9/24/05 11:07

Nahkhiirmees

Post by Nahkhiirmees »

Does any most holy religious doctrine forbid using exploding cows as a form of artillery?In any case, I am most sorry to inform you, comrade Foghorn, but all plans for military upgrades (by me) must be put on hold, for someone (doubtlessly a capitalist saboteur) has blown up half my laboratory. Some time is needed in order to conduct repairs.edited once again for typos. Mad scientist, religious zealot and an instant revolutionary mob rolled into one.Edited by: Nahkhiirmees at: 9/24/05 11:13

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

MooooooooBOOOM. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

AngelGuardian93

crap! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Quote:He did suggest filling trucks with spicy sauce and spraying them amonst our enemies with hoses. Methinks he ment napalm? Napalm-spraying armoured trucks have a certain appeal to me. Let me know if holy father Shyriath gives out more pearls of wisdom.Napalm? Taking "spiciness" to an extreme, but I suppose that'll work.And, no, B'caw has no problems with blowing up cows; they always step on the chickens anyway. Bring on the beef, baby.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

I suppose this wouldn't be a good time to reveal that, because I'm a pagan and I like chicken mcnuggets, that I'm okay with exploding animals of all kinds, sans kitty cats? They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

Blasphemy! *catches you on fire* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “County of Yardistan”