Soooo....

Moderator: Gman Russell

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Soooo....

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

...who's up for a bloody revolution? ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Mister Monday

Re: Soooo....

Post by Mister Monday »

I am... I think.What type of blood though?

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

WOO-HOO! *grabs calvalry sword* Who's with me!? ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Wait just a damn minute.You're planning on invading Brookshirian territory on the premise that a bunch of elves were killed a long time ago and which have already been buried?Why the hell should I let you march into my land, burning crops and killing peasants and destroying my beautiful Duchy? Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

There is currently a plan to invade Elwynn and destroy its Babkhan legacy (In particular, the destruction of Ardishirshahr) for revenge against the slaughter of the elves by the Control of Destiny Militia of Kildare. Yardistan is free to join, BAM being an elf haven. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 9/19/05 18:53

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Yardistan is anarchy. Who am I to control my citizens? Or my soldiers, for that matter? They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

You realize this may be war. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Are you accusing me of aiding the people who have done nothing to your Duchy as of yet?I have clearly stated my position of neutrality due to the setup of Yardistan. However, I will only tell you this once: I don't take kindly to insults. Now off with ye. There are more important things than idle threats to consider. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

I just don't want my citizens bloody. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

They won't be bloody. Their deaths shall be quick and bloodless Plus, it gives us something to do for a while ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Did I not tell you to leave? Don't try my patience, you filthy Brookie. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Mister Monday

Post by Mister Monday »

Yes, but will there be any chicken involved?I want out if there isn't. =(

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

I'm sure spicey chicken will work it's way in somehow.Oh Moose? Moooose! Here Moose! Can we invade now? ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

I propose a SNARL, Duchy to Duchy. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

*hand shoots up*SECOND! ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

*raises hand dramaticly*Russell Company is ready and willing to avenge the Elvish fallen. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

If it's SNARL then you all can go ahead, but Moose won't be there. I've never had fun in SNARL and would rather not make another failed attempt. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Then onwards, bretheren! Let us avenge the deaths of elves that have already been avenged, but need to be avenged a second time just to be sure!(Hey Kaiser, care to create a SNARL forum for us? Mabye "Elvish Revenge War"?) ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

AngelGuardian93

they haven't been avenged. At all. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

I'll make it."The War Of Vengeance" Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Quote: they haven't been avenged. At all.Nor shall they ever be, and the land of the tiled Malabor shall know great suffering on account of it.

AngelGuardian93

What are you talking about? Are you drunk again? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

crazy babkhans... ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Just a note.. Halluci just joined the side of Elwynn.. to combat Shyriath's treason

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

We need a diagram or something, because this is getting confusing...Does that mean that you're trying to help or kill us? ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Yardistan & Whatever-Shyriath-Controls & Others VS Elwynn & Southern Halluci & Others

AngelGuardian93

Count me out. I will be watching and MIGHT step in later... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

I'm with Yardistan in spirit. :P They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Currently:VENGEANCE SIDE- Bill- Shyriath- Foghorn- GManELWYNN SIDE- Ardishir- Eoin- Fax- OzI think. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 9/21/05 19:38

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

I think it's closer to:VENGEANCE SIDE- Bill- Shyriath- Foghorn- EoinELWYNN SIDE- Ardashir- Fax- Oz- ShaciaUNDETERMINED- Greg Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink RegigoraaukEdited by: Fax Celestis  at: 9/22/05 0:42

Return to “County of Yardistan”