Who do you think is the best snes RPG?

Moderator: Gman Russell

Aeacus

Re: Best SNES RPG

Post by Aeacus »

Final Fantasy 12 looks alright, not 10-2, that was utter shite, but the new features will either make or break the game. The AI has become intelligent and can set up ambushes on you, and it's not random events anymore, you see the monsters on the screen and you try n avoid them or waste them.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

I prefered FF8 myself. *dreamy sigh* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

SQUALL IS EVILE! Although FF8 was nifty, it just kinda collapsed near the end. It was fun in the beginning, but couldn't keep it's momentum.FFTactics ALL THE WAY! FFT:A NEEDS TO DIE! They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

FF8 rocked all the way through. Loser! :P There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Oh come on. Pandora's Box bored the hell out of me. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Aeacus

Post by Aeacus »

FF8 was the best Final Fantasy game i reckon, with FF7 coming close behind. 8 had better character development but you're correct about the story falling short at end. Where as the story for 7 rocked, but characters were crap.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

7 was really fun for me. Granted, I'm not one who really looks too far into the deep aspects of a story, like character development and stuff, but still. Materia was nifty, and the music kicked ass. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Aeacus

Post by Aeacus »

No arguments on those points here, i loved the Materia (especially Knights of the Round Table, loved that one ). I love Advent Children cause it develops their stories more, yet keeps the aspects of 7; materia, good; music, great; fight scenes, fucking astounding.

Nathan of Natopia

Post by Nathan of Natopia »

*pops in*im the only one who thinks Mario RPG was awesome?? His Sovereign Majesty, NathanKing of NatopiaNatopiaForums

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Mario RPG was hilarious. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Quote: I liked SMRPG! They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

I thought you were talking about the Sailor Moon RPG. Hahahhaha There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Aeacus

Post by Aeacus »

Dear god, please tell me they didnt make a Sailor Moon game!

AngelGuardian93

They made several in Japan. I rather liked them, but maybe that's why I had to hide back in High School... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “County of Yardistan”