Island of Thanidor

Moderator: Gman Russell

Aeacus

Island of Thanidor

Post by Aeacus »

I have been looking at this island and thinking i shall use it as my base. Is there anything i should know about it? Does it have any other residents, and are there any old ruins i can renovate, or would i have to start construction a new?Has a bag over his shoulder and a gleam in his eye, suggesting trouble for some, a lot of fun for him.

osmose1000

Re: Island of Thanidor

Post by osmose1000 »

Well, it has a name(rather, a city on it large enough to be shown), so you should clear it with those who know more about past things, like Greg. If it was someone else's, I'd prefer if you choose a nameless one, so as to avoid conflicts of history. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Aeacus

Post by Aeacus »

Nyaha, okedokee.Takes out map with a disgruntled look on his face.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

As per my discussions with Greg in the past, I don't believe that the isle is currently inhabited, though it is a potential site for the Children of Mors.If you'd be willing to coexist with them, then I'd say the island is probably free game, but don't take my word for it. This isn't my Duchy. Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

The Island of Thanidor is in the county of So Sara, created by the MIA Ryan Caruso. That website should explain whatever you need to understand about it. A wild place, with alot of elves hiding there; along with other, stranger beings. If you can live with this then great, have fun creating your culture! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find. Edited by: AngelGuardian93  at: 9/20/05 19:40

Aeacus

Post by Aeacus »

Warning: this is a role playing post, if you cant be arsed reading it, it pretty much says i've chosen Thanidor as my base of operations. Also, i have decided to cultify Maju, will add his history to the wiki soonish.The boat slips onto the beach and Aeacus, wrapped in his heavy black robe steps out onto the rocky beach. Leaning on his staff, Aeacus looks up at the night sky to see all the stars looking down at him. If he was anything of a poet, he'd like them to the Gods, winking in secret to each other about their plans and incest born children, but he's not, so he wont. Aeacus was never fond of Gods, mostly because he was jealous of their power and control of the world, but he'd never admit that, he put it down to not liking things that cannot be seen. It wasn't until the tide had soaked his shoes that he remembered what he was doing, he was hunting. Not the usual hunting of, animals say, no, he was hunting for raw power. He had heard from a very reliable person (a drunk he'd met in the bar, they may not be able to walk, or even talk straight, but if you want a good story, you have to only ask a drunk) that this island was the home to some powerful mages. Their magic wasn't the usual sort however, it was told to be of an unknown origin. This intrigued Aeacus,as magic always had, ever since he had seen a magician pull an oversized coin out of a rabbits nose (he would not suggest trying this yourself though, when he tried to see how the coin would fit up it's nostril there was a... accident) he was hooked. "Igor," commanded Aeacus, his eyes scanning the horizon, "set up camp here, try to find the most comfortable rocks will you?""Dammit sir, how many times have I told you? My name is not Igor!" said the servant carrying a makeshift tent up the beach. He was used to servatude, but his new boss was different, the pay was good, he didn't care about titles, or even names for that matter, just as long as things got done.Aeacus was still looking thoughtfully at the surrounding land, he didn't know what he was looking for, or what was looking at him (at which point he glared up at the sky for a second)."This place will be perfect for a base Igor, the land gives me a tingling feeling, Maju will be happy about my decision, Igor" said Aeacus, more to himself then anyone else. The servant cringed at being called Igor again, he should be used to it by now. Although Aeacus didn't like Gods, at all, might even say he detested them, he loved power, and Maju seemed to be incredibly powerful to Aeacus. He had the power to start wars, end life, rule all, if only he had the will to use his power... "We shall look for possible sites for settlement in the morning..." finished Aeacus, climbing into his tent for the night. Edited by: Aeacus at: 9/21/05 12:41

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

(Can people join in or just watch? I'd prefer both. ) There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Aeacus

Post by Aeacus »

(Do whatever ya want, make it fun for me )

Return to “County of Yardistan”