Where to take up residence?

Moderator: Gman Russell

Bill3000

Re: Where to take up residence?

Post by Bill3000 »

Actually, BAM might work, in order to keep it compliant. Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Mister Monday

Where to take up residence?

Post by Mister Monday »

Well, apparently I've joined you guys on your islands.So, where would you say has the best food?Can you imagine living on an island with bad food? =( Preferably indian, or thai,I currently seem to be stuck liking those right now. Anyone else with me on those being the best? Edited by: Mister Monday at: 9/19/05 17:57

AngelGuardian93

Re: Where to take up residence?

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

its compliant with Scott still there, but we'd be happy to have you. BAM is mostly dark themed, and if you enjoy a darker esthetic (most people sadly dont) than its the place for you, what with the ruins all over the place and the unnatural roaming and such. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “County of Yardistan”