Hail Yardistan!

Moderator: Gman Russell

Nahkhiirmees

Hail Yardistan!

Post by Nahkhiirmees »

Greetings, good people of Yardistan.My name is Juuso Valli, and I've just got my immigration papers through (marvellous job by the bureocracy, I only had to fill two forms) and I am currently looking for a place to settle. Suggestions are welcome.Now that I've made my presence known, I'm curious to find out if the duchy or any of the baronies would be willing to fund my ongoing ballistics research? Any results would naturally be shared with the funding faction.Now, I have some packing to do. Looking forward to meeting you all,Juuso Valli

osmose1000

Re: Hail Yardistan!

Post by osmose1000 »

Welcome to Yardistan! Pick anyplace you want - the map is at the top of the forum, as a sticky.As for funding, we're poor. But please, videotape any explosions you make yourself and share. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

BO0O/\/\! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Nahkhiirmees

Post by Nahkhiirmees »

Does Yardistan have any abandoned missile silos? Ruined coastal fortressess? I don't enough money to build one from scratch.... mmm.... Maybe I could sell those tapes of stuff blowing up to someone..Anyway, I'm assuming I need some sort of permission before shooting at things 40-50 kilometers away. I doubt the locals would approve of me just randomly picking a direction and firing away.Maybe I could rent an island from the duchy... maybe south of Mirioth? There seems to be many miles of empty sea to shoot at stuff in.

Nahkhiirmees

Post by Nahkhiirmees »

Hmm... That would make me a citizen of BAM, wouldn't it?Anyway, I can already see the scene...The ruined castle ready for the work crews to start the repairs... Heaps of construction materials scattered all over... Dozens of workers milling around waiting for orders...A lone figure steps up to the crowd, a slightly confused looking fellow with hair worthy of Einstein, and the workers fall silent, waiting."Now, which one of you speaks english?"Chaos ensues.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Go crazy. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

I need to re-find my old map of Amity and Mirioth. WARNING: Post contains lots of Sim-history and role playing.On Amity there are alot of ruins, but they aren't well mapped. On Mirioth though there are TONS of documented ruins. To the northeast of Mirioth lies the Baronial residance, A ruined, decaying castle named, "Castle Russell", which has been in the family for generations. Our baron, Gman Russell though, is currently missing. Sad sad. There are many un-documented ruins near the center mountain, and alot of graveyards. Out to the west on a secluded island is an old, abandoned Prison. Back in the days of the Khaz Modanian empire (the predescesor to Shireroth), it was used to torture politcal dissenters. There are also some ruins towards the western coast of Mirioth that you could use. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “County of Yardistan”