Greetings

Moderator: Gman Russell

AngelGuardian93

Re: Greetings

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

*burns a horse*Special? That's a dirty word around here.And hello!Or helloandwelcometotheduchyofyardistan if you prefer.Welcome to Yardistan! And dont worry about knowing good English, most of us here have it as our first language and don't speak it right, so you'll fit right in. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

mazzix

Greetings

Post by mazzix »

Greetings great people of Yardistan!Or Hi if you prefer.What ever.I recently joined this very Duchy and will try during the next few weeks to get a better understanding of this community (rules, news, happenings, sillyness, politics, sociology, anthropology, etc).So expect me to be rather silent since being a new citizen of this Barony means a lot of catching back and perhaps more to try to understand why it's said to be... so special.Also, my first language is french, wich means I read a lot slower then most of you probably and especially means I write a lot badder as well.Thats about it for an introduction. I'll catch up with the community as fast as possible.Have a nice day all.Mazzix

mazzix

Post by mazzix »

Few questionsIf I want to have somewhere to stay, who do I ask for? Do I pick the place? Anywhere in Yardistan? Does I create a city?If I want to be in the military forces, do I look for the Yardistan military ministery or the Shireroth one? My guess is the Shireroth Minis...If I want to write some cultural background around something, does I have to live there? Can I create a city? I went on MSC and know I have to fit with the map for topographical caracteristics, but can I add a city in Yardistan, work around its cultural features and all? Is there: A bloodbowl League in Shireroth and/or Yardistan? If not, I'll be coaching my cities Hometeam for sure and will be looking for opponents!!!As well as playing Bloodbowl, I also play chess. Is there a Chess League in Yardistan? :PThats about enough for now to have a good start in here.Thancks in advance for the comments, answers and even insults that you could reply to this post!

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Bloodbowl, from what I can see from his introduction, looks like an online game thing. We don't have a team, but if you want to make a Yardistan-themed team, you're welcome to. If it involves multiple people, even better! They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

huh. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

AngelGuardian93

1) Yeah, if you want to create your own city in Amity or Mirioth, or just choose one that allready exists i'll let you do what you please with it so long as it fits the overall feeling of Yardistan and BAM.2) You would check with the Ministry of Military Affairs forum. In particular, read the "Command Structure-revisited" thread as to how the Shirerithian military works.3) See #1.4) Bloodbowl? I dont know what that is...5) No chess league either, we're not "classicly" dorky. Only weirdly dorky. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find. Edited by: AngelGuardian93  at: 9/8/05 19:28

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

"Bloodbowl" is a tabletop football game, except instead of linebackers you have orcs, and instead of quarterbacks you have elves. Etc. Blindness Is A Blessing

AngelGuardian93

So... uh... i'm not really that good at sports myself, let alone DEADLY sports with orcs and elves... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Deathklaat

My opinion matters

Post by Deathklaat »

YARDISTAN!!!!!!

AngelGuardian93

Re: My opinion matters

Yes, this is Yardistan, glad you made it. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Remind me to smack that kid up on the bus today. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

*reminds* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “County of Yardistan”