Is BAM still compliant?

Moderator: Gman Russell

AngelGuardian93

Is BAM still compliant?

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

1) Moose2) Nick3) Greg...?Uh-oh... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Re: Is BAM still compliant?

Post by osmose1000 »

Scott was supposed to be in BAM to keep the population compliant, but he's Kaiser. Isn't there some exception for when someone becomes Kaiser? They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

I'll have to ask him... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

No. I'm still in BAM, and I still count. Thanks the new rules, you really should have more people, but I'll try and get some of the newbies to end out around here if possible. Edited by: Kaiser Los III at: 9/7/05 8:13

AngelGuardian93

We do have some new cits, they just arent in BAM. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

mazzix

Post by mazzix »

No, I Will never get into Bam Martega you sick and disturbed people...Or should I say... what is BAM?

AngelGuardian93

BAM is short for, "The Barony of Amity and Mirioth."It's the forum right below this one. It's my brainchild, and I am its original founder (as in, I founded its popular cultures and ideas). It is pretty gothic in culture, but more so in a bella lugassi nature, and less in a "i'm 15 and hate my parents" kind of way. If you enjoy writing horror/gothic mystery stories, or enjoy darker settings, please give it a try!Local areas of interest in Mirioth: The temple of Boomism/Cedrism is located on Mirioth's topmost peninsula. It also sports several ruins, including a haunted Prison and a crumbling castle used as the baronial residence.Local areas of Interest in Amity: Several ruins of the old Jasonian civilation, including their old JASO building (think NASA), and several military ruins. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

It is also the site of the annual elf massacres carried out by Babkhans.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

...which don't really happen, the Babkhans just like to pretend that they can set their foot on our islands with the intent to kill. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

No shit... ....damned revisionist Edited by: Osman Shahanshah  at: 9/9/05 16:46

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Newbies need explaining too, elf-killer. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Deathklaat

Post by Deathklaat »

Haha elf killers... Im A God.

AngelGuardian93

You laugh at the holocaust of a noble species?!*finger hovers over the banned button from Amity and Mirioth* Is he joking?! :P...Yeah... mostly... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “County of Yardistan”