The cultures of the unamed lands.

Moderator: Gman Russell

AngelGuardian93

The cultures of the unamed lands.

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Florencia and So Sara are in need of culture! Duke Moose, what shall we do?! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Kaiser Los III

Re: The cultures of the unamed lands.

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Florencia has a culture from the Caesar Augustus days. I don't remember so much except that it's based on Renaissance Italy. I'll see if I can dig up anything else.And Ryan is the one who should be able to come up with a So Saran culture. Why don't you ask him - any time he spends writing stuff for us is less time he can participate in neo-Babkhan schemes.

AngelGuardian93

Well, I knew about So Sara, but I didn't know that about Florencia. Does it have a deeper history? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

I'm bad at culture. Especially the culture belonging to other people. Next time I see Cesare online I'll ask him for anything he has about Florencia. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

Tell him to be active. :P There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

He, unlike us, lives too close to the Mouse to stray away long enough to get in contact with the outside world to often. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

that's no excuse! :P There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “County of Yardistan”