Ducal Decree 17

Moderator: Gman Russell

AngelGuardian93

Re: Ducal Decree 17

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

*double-take*HUH!?!*bows*Mi'lord, I humbly bow and accept Gman's posisition for him. I will act as steward until he can be found. There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

osmose1000

Ducal Decree 17

Post by osmose1000 »

I hereby remove Eriana (respectfully, as we all still love her) from the position of Baroness of Amity and Mirioth and instate Greg Russel, or whatever login he uses nowadays, as Baron. BAM will retain it's 3 votes.By my hand,Duke Moose They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

((Why are you still using that account, instead of Gman?)) *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Read Siege. Blindness Is A Blessing

AngelGuardian93

Seriously, it should be obvious if you read all the forums. :P I'm waiting for Fax to get off his duff and finish the story... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

I will admit I do not read most of the stories that are posted. Do I get Cliffs Notes? *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Can't you RP people just use the Gman and say that the story has already happened, you just haven't found the right wording to share it? Oh, and we annexed Cliff, he's in a warehouse being processed as we speak. They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

AngelGuardian93

Mwahahaha! No, we cant Moose. Thhp. :P and come on Hypatia! Read some of them! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “County of Yardistan”