The quoting thread!

Moderator: Gman Russell

AngelGuardian93

The quoting thread!

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

I got a great idea. In this thread, you can only reply to something I just said by putting part or whole of the last thread in quotes, and then responding to that quote. Lets see how long this goes! Taking bets now! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Zirandorthel

Re: The quoting thread!

Post by Zirandorthel »

Quote:I got a great idea.There's a place you can get ideas now? Wow, I thought you could only have ideas. How much was this one? Do they deliver abroad? Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Quote:Do they deliver abroad?You see, they used to deliver abroad, but the terriffs got too high on the more interesting ideas. Now you can only get ideas domsetically, even the minor ones. This has dramatically hurt the international trade of ideas, obviously.Because of this dearth of foreign ideas, people are rioting in the streets because they feel the government is forcing them to become closed minded. It's tragic, really. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

AngelGuardian93

Quote:It's tragic, really. So true! They just burned my house down!...How am I posting online right now?...*smack* There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Quote:*smack*No one gets to hit the former Kaiser's angel and live! I demand BLOOD! *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

AngelGuardian93

Quote:I demand BLOOD!I would expect nothing less from the priestess of the Kinky goddess! Pwoohm! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

Quote:from the Kinky goddessKinky? I assume you mean 'binky' as in the Shirerithian goddess of toddlers and immature land owners. His Imperial Highness Prince Gabriel-Sebastien (Alexandria)Count Ozarka Monto of Hallucination (Shireroth)

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

Quote:Shirerithian goddess of toddlersI wasn't aware we had one of those. Blindness Is A Blessing

AngelGuardian93

Quote:I wasn't aware we had one of those. We don't, he's hallucinating again. It's tragic really, what with the hallucinating and the thinking its there but its not and the HOWYL!!! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Return to “County of Yardistan”