People of Yardistan, hear and submit!

Moderator: Gman Russell

Hypatia Agnesi

Re: People of Yardistan, hear and submit!

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Still being carried by this mysterious rescuer for what feels like days, Hypatia begins idly contemplating what color to paint her nails next.She has just decided on either a bright, sparkly purple or peacock blue when she begins to nod off...((That is to say...what's the next move?!)) *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Kaiser Alejian I

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

(remember people, this isnt "real", so be as stupid as possible)

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

(The Kaiser speaks truth! On with the silliness!)As he watches Moose blasting holes into the ground, Shyriath catches a glimpse of something out of the corner of his eye...There's a door in the wall, right next to him, clearly labeled "Secret Door to the Dungeon Level: Do Not Use."Shrugging his shoulders, he opens up the door, only to nearly run into The Shadow, hauling what appears to be a captive Dutchess.Unsheathing a sword, Shyriath declares, "Let go of that fair lady! She's coming with us! ...And anyway, don't you know the injury that'll do to your back?"

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Suddenly finding herself outside, Hypatia does her best not to scream again. She also does her best not to drop her nail polish...and fails. Pulling her way free of her mysterious rescuer and scrambling to her feet, she asks,Now, seeing as I am no longer captive in a dungeon (and thank you very much for that rescue), will someone please tell me what's going on? *facing the Shadow* And who are you? You didn't give me your name?Sorry about the nail polish on your ninja mask. It'll wear off eventually. And purple sparkes suit you. I think.*turning to Shyriath*Hello, Steward. How is the war proceeding? *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Kaiser Alejian I

(huzzah! 2 points for Shyriath!)

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

The Shadow blinks, pushes the Duchess to the side, and lunges at Shyriath.The two battle, both fairly matched. The Shadow sticks to quicker, more complicated dodges and strikes, almost appearing to be showing off as he fights. The moves, however, are effective, at least until the Shadow gets a mean cut across his back. He continues to fight, even more enraged, almost forgetting to dodge and simply swinging over and over. [22:19] Bill7D0: hahaha. Another broken worthless family. You really are worthless.[22:20] Bill7D0: Really, it figures. Parents were piss poor and thus you are piss poor.[22:28] Bill7D0: So, I'm emmigrating Shireroth, and this time, something's not my fault. It's your fault. And you can blame yourself for being a constant ***.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

As Shyriath duels the mysterious Shadow, he attempts to answer the Stuchess' question. "Well, milady... there's been a bit of a snag... in the whole war thing." He ducks one of the Shadow's angry blows, and barely blocks another with his sword. "My army's stuck in the water, and my attempt to infiltrate this fortress and find you succeeded only by the slimmest of chances. It's not looking goo-"Shyriath is cut off when a particularly ringing blow manages to dislodge his sword from his hand. Suddenly weaponless, Shyriath abruptly drops to the ground to avoid getting skewered, and then heaves himself forward, at the Shadow's legs...

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

*pokes Shyriath with a parasol* Jag har glömt hur pjäserna stod!

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

What in bloody ell? Oz says as his troops where the hole away only to find that Shyriath has dissapeared through a stage door... "ah well.."Oz and his dargon riders took too the skies, throwing bombs, shooting arrows, and having dragons set fire to things.. in summary.. creating cahosOOC:SHYRIATH: It was not mooose blowing holes in the ground, twas i His Royal Majesty King Sjer I of the StorjoneStorjone WebsiteStorjone Forums

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

OOC: Bleh. I'd meant to say "Oz". Perhaps I have Moose on the brain?

Kaiser Alejian I

(Get of his head moose! It must hurt Shyriath's skull. )

Return to “County of Yardistan”