MOOSE

Moderator: Gman Russell

Gryphon Avocatio

MOOSE

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I demand activity! As patron of Yardistan, grand father of the Isle of Insanity, I demand it!Go now! Post ! 3e knowe ek that in fourme of speche is chaunge / With-inne a thousand 3eer, and wordes tho / That hadden pris now wonder nyce and straunge / Us thenketh hem, and 3et thei spake hem so, / And spedde as wel in loue as men now do...

osmose1000

Re: MOOSE

Post by osmose1000 »

I tried a bomberman tournament, but none of you people helped! I don't really find it fun making up history and such! The Capital of Turkey died! What am I supposed to do?! Hypatia's Mom: Yay! I'm legal now.Moose: WE(Shireroth) HAVE NON-NOBLES?![21:11] Bill7D0: It's 9:11 PM. Do you know where your plane is?

Kaiser Alejian I

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

*smack*Also, please change the banner back to normal. :PAnd as for activity, spam is allways good, rpg's, fictional history is a personal favorite of mine...

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

The Imperial Monarchy shall not bow down to the heathen avatar!And, like I said, fictional history isn't my cup of tea. Plus, I don't know enough to even make any. Hypatia's Mom: Yay! I'm legal now.Moose: WE(Shireroth) HAVE NON-NOBLES?![21:11] Bill7D0: It's 9:11 PM. Do you know where your plane is?

Kaiser Alejian I

Ok Moose, no more kidding around. I want that banner down. I do not repeat myself.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Woah. Dude. Like, calm it down. You know I'd do it if I knew you weren't joking. *is scared* Hypatia's Mom: Yay! I'm legal now.Moose: WE(Shireroth) HAVE NON-NOBLES?![21:11] Bill7D0: It's 9:11 PM. Do you know where your plane is?

Kaiser Alejian I

*rubs hands together* Mwahahahaha! I am pacified.

Kaiser Alejian I

btw, you can put it back up if you want, I just wanted to see if you actually would. So i'm cool.

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

I dare not challenge you. Hypatia's Mom: Yay! I'm legal now.Moose: WE(Shireroth) HAVE NON-NOBLES?![21:11] Bill7D0: It's 9:11 PM. Do you know where your plane is?

Kaiser Alejian I

*smirk*Nah... i'm not THAT mean... yet.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Oyo ne ljo kju De rese kuan De ne O Kaiser.Ce, Je prometa kju Je terminaje Iardîstato....prontís...J'espera...Ce oyo ne entratenejix. Desa sabi ljo kju haba Je. 3e knowe ek that in fourme of speche is chaunge / With-inne a thousand 3eer, and wordes tho / That hadden pris now wonder nyce and straunge / Us thenketh hem, and 3et thei spake hem so, / And spedde as wel in loue as men now do...

Kaiser Alejian I

Blast it! Quit talking in Yardistani or give us a complete and easy way to speak/understand it! Roar!

Return to “County of Yardistan”