Land request

Moderator: Gman Russell

Scott of Hyperborea

Re: Land request

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

I think I'll take the biggest of the chain of islands right between Dracoheim and Mirioth then, if you don't mind.

Scott of Hyperborea

Land request

I feel like doing some con-culturing while I am in Yardistan.There are three very small islands (one a bit larger than the other two) north of Grifonagaat, Mirioth and just south of Brookshire. Can I be named governor of them so I can try and develop them a bit? "Whenever I hear the word 'culture', I reach for my revolver." - Herman Goering

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

That little tiny one in the middle? Sure. Give it a name and you've got a county. Hypatia's Mom: Yay! I'm legal now.Moose: WE(Shireroth) HAVE NON-NOBLES?![21:11] Bill7D0: It's 9:11 PM. Do you know where your plane is?

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Those are part of Brookshire. Perhaps you would like land from the smorgasbord of islands that is the Khaz Modanian Archipelago? One idea I've been toying around with is cooperation between someone with land there and SSHIT to search for some of the more hidden ruins. Hypatia's Mom: Yay! I'm legal now.Moose: WE(Shireroth) HAVE NON-NOBLES?![21:11] Bill7D0: It's 9:11 PM. Do you know where your plane is?Edited by: osmose1000 at: 6/2/05 9:27

Kaiser Alejian I

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

You could proly take all of So-Sara and Ryan wouldn't even care/notice.

Scott of Hyperborea

Thank you, Your Grace. I will start working on a smorgasbord of cultural projects right away. For now, feast your eyes on the physical map "Whenever I hear the word 'culture', I reach for my revolver." - Herman Goering

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Yay! Except it is not shaped like it's map counterpart unless you turn it! Hypatia's Mom: Yay! I'm legal now.Moose: WE(Shireroth) HAVE NON-NOBLES?![21:11] Bill7D0: It's 9:11 PM. Do you know where your plane is?

Return to “County of Yardistan”