(SL) Adventures of railroading in Not Quite Shireroth

Moderator: Gman Russell

Ari Rahikkala

(SL) Adventures of railroading in Not Quite Shireroth

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

I'm working on this Railroad Tycoon 2 Gold scenario. It's set in Not Quite Shireroth. Not Quite Shireroth is a strange nation that's kind of similar to Brookshire in some ways - for instance, many of the cities have the same names. Not Quite Shireroth occupies an entire continent that looks rather similar in shape to the continent Brookshire is on, except squished horizontally. Not Quite Shireroth is filled with rivers that don't exist in Shireroth, and its western part has a lot of cities whose names are either stolen from nations that used to reside there or made up on the spot. Also, it is the year 1955 in Not Quite Shireroth, and the trains that are available to you are the ones that were available in the US at that time.Right now the state of my work on the scenario is such that I can provide one screenshot of it, with that screenshot covering almost the entire area that I could call finished this far: http://www.lyseo.edu.ouka.fi/~lighten/n ... reroth.jpg. You can see the general shape of the continent in the lower left corner. Note that this screenshot is from the editor, so you can't actually see any buildings.. they'll be there in the real game.If you have Railroad Tycoon 2 Gold, you can expect to get to play the scenario within at most one eternity.Oh, that (SL) in the title means that this is a Straylightian affair, that is, if a Straylightian forum existed this thread would have been posted in it. The reason why it's a Straylightian affair is that I hardly want to publicise it more than this yet.. Jag har glömt hur pjäserna stod!

Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Return to “County of Yardistan”