Yardistani Rebel?

Moderator: Gman Russell

Gryphon Avocatio

Yardistani Rebel?

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

For those of you who were not around during Tymaria, the Yardistani Rebel was a small independent newspaper that Erik started. It combined Erik's and my lives with Yardistani and Shirerothian news to create a truly unique, bizarre and amusing periodical. I was curious if anybody has any interest in restarting our little newspaper, though somewhat different then the original... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Draco the Tainted

Re: Yardistani Rebel?

Post by Draco the Tainted »

Big news today - well, actually yesterday, as our own Gryphon the Pure was spotted leaving the backdoor of his house holding his nose and squinting tearfully. Upon inspection, news crews collected that the contents of the entire eastern half of his house had been incinerated by some strange particle bomb. Later crews were notified it was only that they were all moved into other sections, but that's simply a technicality. When asked to comment, the absent Duke of Kildare gave us only an angry look and a finger. However, it seems that the rest of his family has moved into their newly constructed bomb shelter out of fear that lightning might strike twice. - what's that? - **whispers**"oh, really? aww, come on, that would spoil the - - yes, I want to keep my job... fine... fskin piece of..."**undiscernable mumbling*Okay, it seems that it's not in fact a high security bomb shelter but only a new garage... and the Duke and his family are only out for a week... but it seems that Gryphon's vacation isn't turning out to be such a walk in the park.In other words, yes, I could submit entries every now and then, but I really don't have enough contact with any other Shirithians to keep up with a regular thing. Perhaps it could be a submission-on-commission type newspaper, with the whole of Shireroth taking part... Yes, I realize that the name is "Yardistani", but it could be sort of the "New York Times" of Shireroth... just an idea tho... Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

You've got the idea basically...maybe i will do it...i actualy just found an obscure 7th issue of the original...maybe i'll post it so people can get the idea... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Is that the one with the random Chicks? Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Kaiser Wyltheow I

no...that was #4...which i had to rewrite because it was destroyed when Locke and J----- destroyed the Tymarian board. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Fuckers! Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Heroes! Visionaries!Ahh, the days of plotting Tymaria's downfall..I recall starting the Anti-Tymar League/Assocation/Whatever as a joke in Hyperborea while bored in Gatwick Airport. When I got back from holidays, it had refounded itself as a serious thing. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasLotter of the West LotGrand Duke of Lac Glacei

Kaiser Wyltheow I

I remember plotting our exit...i left for the UK and we were tymarian...I returned to california...and we were sovereign for the first time in my micronational experience... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

And there was much discoing.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Kaiser Wyltheow I

There's always discoing in these parts...*discoes* Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

*Disco Flamencoes..* Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

*joins the disco flamincoing* I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Kaiser Wyltheow I

*plays disco-flamenco on the guitar he pulled out of nowhere* Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Don't you need a drum or bass to do that? Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

*pulls out a drum set from nowhere and joins Nick* I have no custom signature...oh wait...

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

*pulls out a vermillion bass from nowhere and cooks it* "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz

Post by Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz »

Strange place, strange folks, stranger statements.The three S's of Yardistan, perhaps? "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Kaiser Wyltheow I

I don't know, my friend. That seems to be four... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

*sings and plays the kazoo and castanets* Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Return to “County of Yardistan”