Since you seem to be the expert on me...

Moderator: Gman Russell

Frank T Dugford

Since you seem to be the expert on me...

Post by Frank T Dugford »

Damnit, Nick... I do a google search for Frank T. Dugford, and every single non-obituary site is indirectly linked to you... and NO IMAGES!!!So... yeah... wanna make an avatar for me? I promise to stop smiting your civilians for a few days... *smites a civilian* ... er... starting tomorrow.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Re: Since you seem to be the expert on me...

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

Wow...you're right...you are an inescapable part of my past...but i like the smiting... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Frank T Dugford

hrm... and I coulda' sworn I was a standard member... what's with the EzSupporter thing?*smites EzSupporter image to his name*so... avatar... should I just pull an image of a can of peaches or something?

Kaiser Wyltheow I

It seems you already have...what are you doing here, anyway, o random god? Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Frank T Dugford

Not much... smiting things... eating peaches...*smites a Yeep*So this is your place, eh? You've moved up in the world, haven't you?

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Yes, but these isles are still my home, and when I am done, i will return here...So, how's Asgård these days? Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Frank T Dugford

It could be better. Seems since I took an interest in tourism they've been reverting back to fresh fruits and meat. Bah! Philistines!Maybe it's just that they want me out of there... anyhow, since I'm starting to feel a bit less welcome, I've decided to take a vacation down here to visit.So how exactly did it come to pass that the high Anarch of all Yardistan became Kaiser? By a rebellion, no doubt... how did it come about?

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Nay! Rebellion had nothing to do with it...Despite my volitile nature and previous destructive behavior to Shireroth, my years of dedication proved extraordinary and I found favor with the Gods and the Kaiser. I was thus promoted to my current seat. There were many who were as surprised as you, my god. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

How you ever got to be Kaiser... *shakes head* is a mystery to me my Duke.*laughs*

Frank T Dugford

But m'lord Nikkolas of the Yard, how ever did you manage to keep your good standing with Loki after gaining power by such bland and peaceful ways? Surely thou hast done some other feat to prevent imbalance of the scale!

Kaiser Wyltheow I

My debt to my Lord Loki is steadily increasing, I'm afraid. I shall owe him a great many oxen when I am done with this job, but I must serve a duty to this nation. I do not want to lead it astray and I will do my hardest to keep it on track. Loki knows that I shall not abandon him, but to import him into the workings of this nation would not be in the nation's best interest. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Return to “County of Yardistan”