Kontinuatr du Idiomr Iardix

Moderator: Gman Russell

Nick the Yardistani

Kontinuatr du Idiomr Iardix

Post by Nick the Yardistani »

It's been a while since I have done any significant work on the Yardistani Language, and I think it is time for an update. I'm going to actually try to throw together some coherent grammar this time around, completely rework the dictionary so that it has some consistancy and hopefull get so that one can look at a dictionary and actually comprehend what has been written. That was my idea for the day. If anybody has anything to say, let me know!

Erik Mortis

Re: Kontinuatr du Idiomr Iardix

Post by Erik Mortis »

Sounds spiffy.... still wanna make my language based on metaphor... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

hm...i can't seem to find any of my more recent dictionary dictionary files...just relaly old ones...i have a link to a bunch of old HTML files...but hat's hard to get back into and XLS document to edit...hmm...maybe they're on my other computer... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

Ignore me, i found it. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Return to “County of Yardistan”