The move from

Moderator: Gman Russell

Gryphon Avocatio

The move from

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Okay...I want to experiment...Since I took it over, Yardistan has almost exclusively been in a state of anarchy...and was before...Now...this may sound weird coming from a traditionalist, but I've been wanting to add some structure to Yardistan...something...to make it cooler....I think that with a structure it may be more attractive to Immigrants if I establish government...Ironically, I am the leader of the nation so I can...It wouldn't be anything rigid...infact, I'd probably rip off a lot of the Shirerothian system...but it would be freeform and flexible...and essentially the same...but I would be able to give it and its citizens direction. I just want to see what people think first.Go for it. It couldn't hurt...What are you? Crazy? Oh yeah...you're Yardistani.When was Yardistan ever not Anarchic?Quois?Show results -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Re: The move from

Post by UEC »

To answer number 3.. When it was the Corperate Repulic of Yardistan.. that was fun.. but a failed experiment... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

It did do one thing...it took me out of power...and I'm still convinced that it was your ultimate goal to do so...More History: CRY came about after the Whit Rebellion, wherein Yardistan acquired (either by force or by Erik's submission) all the terretory of Shireroth...which was good! heh... Cry was erik's plan to try to dominate the tymarian stockmarket (i.e. people could by Yardistani Government stock...and we would make money...and then buy out everybody else....i think that was the goal)...however...it substatially weakened my power over Yardistan (Shireroth)...and then it all went to hell...Kaiser Gaelan came to restore the Kaisers and I lost the hole bloody empire...except for most of what was at that time yardistna... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Post by UEC »

*grins evily* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

I have started writing a constitution....since people seem to agree with me...and since i lost the old one I wrote long ago...we shall be modeled off of Shireroth! But not exactly! -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Return to “County of Yardistan”