Dealing with a benevolent god is a lot of fun

Moderator: Gman Russell

Ari Rahikkala

Dealing with a benevolent god is a lot of fun

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

"Since about nine o'clock last night, no human being has died. I have ended all disease. I have freed all prisoners and slaves and I have put an end to the coercive rule of humans over other humans. I have ensured that all humans have the immediate necessities of life available. I have neutralized most of the world's weapons, including all nuclear weapons. I have removed nearly all toxic materials from the environment, and I am in the process of eliminating the need for dangerous industries. I have begun the process of returning the Earth's ecosystem to a state of long-term balance. I have informed about seven-eighths of the world's population of my existence, and I have been fulfilling their requests as resources and conflicts permit."http://www.kuro5hin.org/prime-intellect/ I got it! The Necronomicon must obviously be a Mornington Crescent rulebook!

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Dealing with a benevolent god is a lot of fun

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

What? Does this guy think he's Matt Gomez or Peter Camejo or something? -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Scott Alexander

Re: Dealing with a benevolent god is a lot of fun

Post by Scott Alexander »

I like story much! Best thing I've read online since "Flatland"

Return to “County of Yardistan”