Moderator: Gman Russell

Scott Alexander

Eh?

Post by Scott Alexander »

I think the topic line speaks for itself:pub124.ezboard.com/bmonty...icronation

Zirandorthel

Re: Eh?

Post by Zirandorthel »

It's about time, young fella me-trouser-leg. Zirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessBelde of the Far Reaches.Niirus TinenetuwarLet the fates burn!

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Now that is something completely different...almost like a man with three buttocks... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

I think "Eh?" is the appropriate response....

Gryphon Avocatio

It seems much like that which I would do... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*gman walks up to the gathering dressed in a fancy suit**cheers and applause come from the crowd**holds up hands in a, "hold the applause" way**puts hands back behind back, bowing and smiling*...*places the pointer finger of his right hand at a 90 degree angle to the ground, waving it around**sticks up the right nostril*duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-DUH-duh-duh-duhduhDUH-DUH-DUH-duh...*takes finger out of right nostril**sticks his finger up his left nostril**rewinding sound*...*takes it out of the left nostril*...*waves it around and sticks it back in the right nostril*duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-DUH-duh-duh-duhduhDUH-DUH-DUH-duh*takes finger out of right nostril**cheers and applause come from the audience**bows and smiles*

Gryphon Avocatio

It doesn't take much to please a crowd sometimes.... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Thanks thanks *smiles* I am honered

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

I posted even.hehehe Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth