Yo-Ho-Ho

Moderator: Gman Russell

Zirandorethy

Yo-Ho-Ho

Post by Zirandorethy »

*pulls out campfire*A Sing-Song we shall have ZirandorethyThe Silver LightAustralian Leprechaun

Gryphon Avacado

Re: Yo-Ho-Ho

Post by Gryphon Avacado »

*annexes the Sing-song*heheheheheahhahahaha

Emir Ardashir Khan

C

Post by Emir Ardashir Khan »

*Hmm Zarathust? feel like an orchid war?

Zirandorethy

Re: C

Post by Zirandorethy »

A War of the Flour's!The Irish will prevail ZirandorethyThe Silver LightAustralian Leprechaun

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

So, this is the overflow from the General forum? Good old Cambadihr! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Sara The Phoenix

Post by Sara The Phoenix »

Mmmmmmmmm I love cake!

Zirandorethy

Post by Zirandorethy »

Ah, Potato Cake, just like Mother used to make ZirandorethyThe Silver LightAustralian Leprechaun

Gryphon Avacado

Post by Gryphon Avacado »

*annexes the potatoe cake**eats it*

Zirandorethy

Post by Zirandorethy »

We'll make an Irishman out of you yet lad ZirandorethyThe Silver LightAustralian Leprechaun

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

The true gryphon would be Irish if he could be...as I'm not really anything...though scottish would fit my fancy better... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Potato cakes, ah, for a potato cake, just like da makes.I mean....stop spreading stereotypes!!Whatcha mean, the true Gryphon, Gryphon? ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

not hads potato cakes for ages...... war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD)

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

With sausages and pudding and bacon and toast and...*slavers* ZirandorthelThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart

Return to “County of Yardistan”