New Yardistani Landsraad: Vote - Honour of Anarch

Moderator: Gman Russell

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: New Yardistani Landsraad: Vote - Honour of Anarch

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Greater Yardistan Votes YEA.By the way, Greg, you are the only other person who can vote here, so...yeah... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Gryphon Avocatio

New Yardistani Landsraad: Vote - Honour of Anarch

The honour of Anarch shall be bestowed upon the following individuals:Erik Metzler, andFor Her Lightfor founding and creating and essentially giving breathing life into Yardistan; and to:Gryphon Avocatiofor maintaining that culture and the Lands as leader, and for two years of dedicated service to Yardistan. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Bam votes Aye(2)

Gryphon Avocatio

coolness...i shall send a summons then. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Summon away my Duke...

Kaiser Erik

Post by Kaiser Erik »

I am here!.. I was summoned! Kaiser Erik of Shireroth.Duke of BrookshireNot dead yet...

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Excellent. I am unsure whether to go ahead and bestow the title on you as acting Duke, or let Nick do it...

Gryphon Avocatio

Good Erik, Kaiser of Shireroth, Duke of Brookshire, co-Founder of Yardistan: Dost thou accept this award for thy honour? -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Return to “County of Yardistan”