Moderator: Gman Russell

Gman Russell

Re: how do you pronouce NNY anyway?

Post by Gman Russell »

Most everyone I know that read it were pretty horrified *laughs*

Stone Jackabar

how do you pronouce NNY anyway?

Post by Stone Jackabar »

so i managed to get a copy of Johnny the homicidal maniac..........im somewhere in between running in terror and screaming for joy.anyone else ever read it? YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I have no idea.... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

aww nick, thats so sad....next time erik goes down i'll have him bring my copy for ya....but keep in mind, ITS CRAZY!!! YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Gryphon Avocatio

Okay...but it goes on my list under the Tractatus Logico-Philosophicus. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

2) "Knee" without the "K"3) But pronounced the same4) *kills self*......1) *Is reborn from own ashes*... Let's get ready to RoX0Rz!!!

Gryphon Avocatio

Right.... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Return to “County of Yardistan”