BOW BEFORE ME!

Moderator: Gman Russell

The Lizzard King of Shire

BOW BEFORE ME!

Post by The Lizzard King of Shire »

I CLAIM THIS LAND!And ALL THOSE THAT RESIDE WITHIN IT!This land shall become my personal fiefdom, and all with learn and adapt to serve me. I shall locate my capital and throne on ...err... Miroth!MAO!SUBMIT TO THE MAO!My lord God!ALL SHALL SUBMIT TO MY LORD MAO! The Lizzard King of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: BOW BEFORE ME!

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

If I didn't know any better, I would give you Mirioth. But I do.(Hmm...I think I used that on Bill3000 once when he wanted amity...heh) -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

2) *Doesn't know better*3) *submits to the MAO*4) *kills self*......1) *is reborn from own ashes*... Let's get ready to RoX0Rz!!!

Gryphon Avocatio

Hmm...i can't give you Mirioth. How about florencia or mar sara? -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

give him mar sara... let him inflict his wrath upon those rebel uprisings... muahahahahaha Heil Loki!!!
Heil H'Graa!!!

Gryphon Avocatio

Hmm...I might just do it...except the FHA3 prevents me from doing so... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Return to “County of Yardistan”