Dukal Decree #2

Moderator: Gman Russell

Gryphon Avocatio

Dukal Decree #2

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Due to his treasonous atitude towards Yardistan, Gman Russel is removed from his position as baron of Amity and Mirioth. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gman Russell

Re: Dukal Decree #2

Post by Gman Russell »

No more BAM? Aw... I cry like river...

Gryphon Avocatio

Yep. Pack-up and leave. That's what you get for not supporting your duchy. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

he has quite a point... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

So wait, before all this it was like, support the Kaiser or else, and now you tell me I shouldn't? Fickle aren't we

Gryphon Avocatio

Yeah. Well, not fickle. How's Dynamic? -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Try Hypocritical...: -->:">

Gryphon the Pure

he has quite a point there too... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*sighs* I really don't see why Greg should be punished for doing his job.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

he was punished by putting his other priorities above those he holds as baron under a duke. His loyalties should, yes, lie with the Kaisership. however, his duke also has power over him. And I hope you realize that you, as Kaiseress, retain Veto Rights... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gryphon Avocatio

And a veto would be cause for rebellion... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gryphon the Pure

isn't it already a bit late for that? Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gryphon Avocatio

She'd start another one...and i would have an impetus this time...If greg wants his position back, he'll have to convince me. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

I still think...Greg should be allowed to have his barony back....he was in fact supporting the Imperial throne which is what any *loyal* citizen would do. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Quote:So wait, before all this it was like, support the Kaiser or else, and now you tell me I shouldn't?I never quite said this. I said that the Kaisership should be supreme in the nation. I never said that we have to directly support the Kaiser. Now, since the Kaisership should be supreme and is supreme, why wouldn't I want to vie for it? Ahh, do you see now.Plus, this is Yardistan, ergo you should support it if you are part of it. We have a history of blatantly ignoring and not and attacking shireroht, and becoming a part of Yardistan is to become part of that...Gman...I am willing to give you your job back...understand that in the rebellion you were a direct threat to my powre being in the landsraad, so I removed you just in case...i believe that you have something to give to yardistan...but I hope that you can give it more support in its traditional ways. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

so you are willing to give his job back to him.....if he helps you if you decide to rebel against the Kaiser of that time? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

My god, it really is a civil war. State powers vs. national powers. And to think you elders tried so hard to keep this place from being anything like the U.S. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Gryphon Avocatio

Not really. Yardistan isn't fighting for state rights. when it fights, it fights for either independence or to take over shireroth.And shireroth has very little in common with the united states... -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Solitary Poet 8

Yeah, but what I'm pointing out is GMan's position, choosing between siding with his Duchy and siding with his nation. That decision is what's so eerily civil war-like. Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Scott Alexander

Stuff

Post by Scott Alexander »

Mmph. I still think Jadie should declare Amity+Mirioth a part of another Duchy to show you guys what happens when you contradict the Kaiser, but of course she's too pacifist and nonconfrontational. Pah. That's what you get for having a woman in office

Kaiseress Jadie

Re: Stuff

I already moved one Barony!!! I mean geez.....what do you guys expect from me???? *smacks Scott upside the head* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

And when she moved that barony, people got on her case for it! Before making such comments, consider present events. *eyes flash bright white for a moment* Got it? Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Gryphon Avocatio

Scott: If Jadie were to move Amity/Miriot, the elders would be extremely angered. Don't be ridiculous. Also, I won't tolerate any further sexist comments in my duchy, do you understand? I will have you removed if you insinuate that anybody is weak or otherwise due to there sex or ethnic background. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

You don't have to punish Scott...he did stick his tongue out....giving the implication that it was a joke. Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

The very idea of taking terretory from yardistan angers and disturbs me. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

Oh just get over it... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Return to “County of Yardistan”