Lord Governor's Decree #5

Moderator: Gman Russell

Kaiseress Jadie

Re: Lord Governor's Decree #5

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

YAY GREG!! *waves a banner around* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Lord Governor's Decree #5

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Gman Russel is reappointed to his position as Overlord of Amity and Mirioth upon his acceptance of the promotion.On a personal note: Greg, you're lucky i like you. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I think i've heard that phrase before... *laughs*I accept the position, and thank you humbly. I can't say i'll support another rebellion (which will probably lead to my expulsion again...hehe ) but I thank you anyway.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Damn straight it will :P We love you -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Return to “County of Yardistan”