Highly Important Question

Moderator: Gman Russell

Scott Alexander

Re: Highly Important Question

Post by Scott Alexander »

Shame, shame, shame. Part of the fun was not knowing.

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

I just thought I'd check so Gryphon wouldn't get pissed if his title as Duke was revoked. But if its part of the fun, never mind! Question retracted! ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Have I ever not been serious when trying to take over the Nation? That's a better question. Cuz I can't ever think of a time. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Solitary Poet 8

Well, how would I know? You haven't tried since I first joined Shireroth. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

UEC

Post by UEC »

Or so you think! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Solitary Poet 8

Eh? What, you saying that he was behind the war in Goldshire? Or has it been a cold war type thing? ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Gryphon Avocatio

Quois? I haven't tried in about a year...and I had nothing to do with goldshire...I wasn't even around then...And now, A quick exposé:Actually, I was quite worried that the current events would come to pass. See, It's fun when nobody knows what to expect from me. I saw the chance with a bunch of newbies, a relatively week leader, and nothing else goin on. Yes, I chance to reek havoc in the nation! And I have succesfully accomplished that. But to whilst one side is fun, the other is dangerous. Since they do not know me, they wish to strip me of my powers. The Elders know that I try to take over the nation. That is a function of my being. But newbies don't know what to do, and scared they are now trying to oust me from a position that I and only I have held for two years.I fear now that I may not win my war. Worse, I feel I may loose more. But I will try until they ban me forever to get to be Kaiser. They cannot ignore me forever. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Solitary Poet 8

You sure you want to take that risk? I mean, let's review. Opposing you are the armed forces of Kitanus Fields, an army of leopards and giant birds from Goldshire, the Shirerithian military, the MoMA, and from the sound of things, very like a mass of paladins. And that's just what's been offered and suggested so far. All of this vs. Yardistan and the YAC. Call me crazy, but I think the odds are pretty well stacked here. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Solitary Poet 8

Highly Important Question

Gryphon, is this a recwar or something more serious? You have left everyone wondering, and I feel it vital that you inform us which it is. Otherwise, mistakes may be made that will increase tension in Shireroth. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

UEC

Post by UEC »

I doubt you'll get banned.. just try not to accually piss anyone off.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Armed forces of Kitanus Fields: Bear in mind that the majority of the army besides Eros and Irreverence is preoccupied with that huge storm heading towards the continent... or at least the escape therefrom...Leopards and Giant Birds from Goldshire: They are Yardistani. They have BARs and Annexation Rays. The Shirerithian Military: The entire air force packed up and left a week ago when they saw the storm heading for Kildare.Yardistan: Have rarely lost when they are the aggressors.YAC: "Need more be said?" Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*Back in lepord form and growling*My army of lepord companions will never be Yardistani they fight only for me and I suport Jadie. Our alegence is as one he whom I defend we all defend, or she in this case. : -->:">

Gryphon Avocatio

I didn't say it! Do as you wish... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Screw it.*Digs in with his army in the Kitanus Fields*Let's call this neutrality, and be done with it. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

Hey, donÂ’t forget the Novi Dalmacija force:Fierce kittens that roam the throne room. We got them from Goldshire.Dalmatian dogs - after all the Dalmatian was named after Novi Dalmacija - we have multitudes of dogs - so many they can't be numbered, and the dang dogs keep breeding too.The rugby team - sometimes known as the 17 waiters and waitresses

Solitary Poet 8

Now, Austi, I'm a bit confused about something. Which side are you on? I know Gryphon the Pure made you stand down from raining cats and dogs before (which would make me think you're with the Kaiseress), but then again, Gryphon submitted already, and he's your Duke. It's quite confusing. ~The Solitary Poet of DelvenusEdited by: Solitary Poet 8 at: 9/25/03 10:04 am

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I submitted to the YAC, not to Yardistan. If you want clarification, see Eros's post somewhere around here...Kildare is at the moment remaining neutral. We have our own problems to deal with, and neither the Yard nor the Imperial Forces have taken any agressive action against us. We have no prejudices against either side, especially now that the legitimacy of the Kaiseress has been insured, and Yardistan has done very little damage so far. I am waiting it out and remaining defensive until either side makes a concrete move. Only then will I have any right to judge.(And for the sake of the Imperium, I am counting the Kitanus' seccession and abuse of Admin neither as concrete move nor as agressive action.) Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Solitary Poet 8

Thank you for the clarification. I think I've got everything straight now. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Gryphon, if three words of TRUTH in someone else's title block is abuse of admin, you are welcome to write three words of TRUTH in mine. I did not insult him, nor did I slander him... I simply acknowledged that he was, in fact, "Not MY Duke."You can "abuse" your admin and position to do the same to me, if it will make you feel better.As for seccession... I did not secceed from the nation itself. I apoligize for seceeding from your Duchy, but a certain Yardistani was using your submission to the YAC as submission to Yardistan itself, and an excuse to steal my Barony away from you.You would have lost it either way, whether to itself or to Yardistan.But thank you for taking it as neutrality. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Gryphon Avocatio

Actually, My position as MiniImiNat makes it legal for me to change titles...it's part of my position. I would never do it without permission, however. Also, the MY in you title didn't refer to anybody...there was no antecedant to the word "my"....also I am some people's duke...Som epeople don't understand that the YAC is a government agency...rather...the government agency of Yardistan. It is also our militia. Submitting to the YAC is submitting to Yardistan. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Bah. Semantics. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Yardistani Annexation Cor

Post by Yardistani Annexation Cor »

You should all realise when you submit to me, you submit to Yardistan. Submit to the Y.A.C.!

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

Um...no....I will never submit to Yardistan!! NEVAH!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

You silly little Kaiseress. If only i could explain it to you.Yardistan has never listened to the Kaiser. We're not listening to the Kaiser, we will never listen to the Kaiser. And why you don't understand this easy concept I shall never understand. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Solitary Poet 8

Maybe because you're listening to and responding to the Kaiseress now? ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

UEC

Post by UEC »

You know what he means... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Solitary Poet 8

*shrugs*Doesn't mean I can't play word games for the spirit of irritation, does it? ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Gryphon Avocatio

He's just doing what i do, only a few level's down... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Goooood point.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

although a few is a bit of an understatement... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Return to “County of Yardistan”