The Armies are marching....

Moderator: Gman Russell

Solitary Poet 8

Re: The Armies are marching....

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Huh, and here I thought that was kinda the point of the recent move in Yardistan toward structure. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Curt Kobain

The Armies are marching....

Post by Curt Kobain »

Soon, we will take all that is rightfully ours. Hold on tight, Yardistan. The Armies are marching.We must save the YAC from Shirerothian clutches.We must prove ourselves the grandest duchy of them all.Submit, my friends, my foes. Submit. If you ever need anything please don't hesitateto ask someone else firstI'm too busy acting like I'm not naive.I've seen it all; I was here first

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*is confused*um....riiiight Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

*eats cheese**thinks twice**submits to the YAC* Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Kaiseress Jadie

I will never submit to the YAC!!!!! NEVAH!!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Don't you understand we need terretory to organise? Submit!Than kyou Gryphon B for your submission. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

I've submitted like six times before (okay... maybe three... maybe two... at least two) but I was never accepted.... I even did so in the official YAC forum... jeez... you really do need to get organized *sticks tongue out* Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gryphon Avocatio

Jadie. You'll never submit? We shall see...my dear, we shall see. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

Never submit..nope...no way Jose....not happening! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

As her bard, I suppose I can't very well let the Kaiseress stand alone. Therefore, I shall not submit either. Don't like? Tough. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

Thank you for standing by me Sir Bard.... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

Of course, Lady Kaiseress. I am a Shirerithian. What else could I do? ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

Rebel like the Yardistani? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

Nah, I'm a Goldshirithian. Its a rural land, thus a communal nature would have to have risen. Thus, I'd stand by my friend/neighbor instead of rebelling. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

Basically you are standing beside your Kaiseress and your Duchess? Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

And friend, can't forget that. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

Oh yes...how could I forget that? You are indeed a dear friend Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

I to will never submit. Iwill stand by my Kaiseress, my friend. Together we shall be strong.

Gryphon Avocatio

I shall never submit to Shireroth. I will fight until all that is yours becomes mine! -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Post by UEC »

*walks in, in full Military Uniform, with some soldior*Brookshire is at your side, O' Yardistani Bretherin... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

I submit to the YAC, as ever I have. However, I do NOT submit to Yardistan proper. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Kaiseress Jadie

*is confused* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Nobody can resist the Yardistani Annexation Corps. It's in thier natures. So I don't resist them.Yardistan itself, however, is quite resistable. So I DO resist them. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Kaiseress Jadie

okie dokie...works for me Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

*Aperes standing by Jadies side with all the kitens of Goldshire whom have all become full sized lepords*As I said I will stand by my Kaiseress.*leaning over to Jadie*And you thought they were your average kittens.... :-)

Kaiseress Jadie

*blink blink*Cool!!!!!!I have leopards on my side Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

Lady Kaiseress:While I myself shall not fight, for previously stated reasons, I do wish to help. Therefore, *whistles, making a large flock of birds fly in* I present my flock, who are more than willing to fight for Shireroth. I leave them under your control, and have instructed them to follow only your orders.Long Live The Kaiseress! ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Gryphon Avocatio

Yay!

*dances*Brookshire is on my side! Yes! -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Re: Yay!

Post by UEC »

This is true... hmm... I might be able to get us more troops.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Yay!

Maybe I should take this time to tell you that I am seriously trying to take over shireroth...Just in case you did not want to commit yourself. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Return to “County of Yardistan”