*Opens doors to Grand Yardistani Hall*

Moderator: Gman Russell

Kaiseress Jadie

Re: *Opens doors to Grand Yardistani Hall*

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

1) Name/Alias: Kaiseress Jadie2) Duchy of Origin Goldshire3) Permit Type (Dance/Funny Walk [or] Pants) Dance and Pants5) a. If dance/walk, what type of dance/walk? All kinds of dance...but if I can only have one...then...waltzing5) b.If dance, is a partner involved? of course!5) c.If parter, then who? Kaiser Meskan6) a. Type of garment (bifurcated or non-bifurcated) kilts...because they are cool6) b. colour of garment red and blue plaid6) c. number of pockets on garment: um....none..but can I have one of those pouch thingies?

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Sporans do not count as pockets because they aren't part of traditional kilts.That reminds me...I forgot requirement 4...heh...Don't wory, Madam Kaiser...you are exempt from that...if you so wish it... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gryphon Avocatio

*Opens doors to Grand Yardistani Hall*

Hear, Ye! Hear ye! The Ministry of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks is hereby opened by my word and the main office is thus placed here, in Novi Nigrad of the Great Nation of Yardistan. We do not give dance lessons. Come here to apply for permits for Waltzing, Prancing, Larking, Cavorting, Pants, Kilts, and just general wacky movements and clothing...that is if they have to do with the legs. Yes, the lower, but better, half of your body needs a permit.Fill out the following form for your permit!Quote:1) Name/Alias2) Duchy of Origin3) Permit Type (Dance/Funny Walk [or] Pants)5) a. If dance/walk, what type of dance/walk?5) b.If dance, is a partner involved?5) c.If parter, then who?6) a. Type of garment (bifurcated or non-bifurcated)6) b. colour of garment6) c. number of pockets on garment 4) All Male Applicants: Click here (okay, you can click there if you are a woman too)That's it! please, fill out the form right away!Edit: I forgot requirement #4 -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen. Edited by: Gryphon Avocatio  at: 9/2/03 10:17 pm

Kaiseress Jadie

*laughs* I think kilts are cool...who says that only guys can wear them??? Maybe I just want typical scottish garb for a lady...whatever that is....

Gryphon Avocatio

The make women's kilts...Good kilt story: I was walking down the street with my girlfriend on labour day. I was sporting my nice black utilikilt and getting odd looks from old people driving sedans through the town where i live. I walk past a pub (of which there are two in close proximity here :P ) and a friend of mine notices me. Not the kilt. So he comes out of the pub, and of course, he's wearing his Utilikilt as well. So we were both pleasantly surprised. Hold on, it gets better. He says he has to go finish eating lunch (It's 7:30 in the evening, so It sounded kinda weird). Anyway, he goes back to the pub. My girlfriend and I decide to sit down and read the Metro--by the way, the san francisco mayoral candidates are robots. I look up, and my friend is returning...with another friend...wearing a kilt...So, we stand on the sidewalk and talk about the most random stuff possible (getting drunk as SCA events, shrinking sheep, cool cars...whatever). I start to notice two interesting things. People in cars either turn their heads so not to look or they stare. Some people did double takes. Several cars slowed down. I guess three men in solid-coloured kilts is a bit odd, but we couldn't help but be amused by the fact that we were a spectacle.As Æsop would say, the moral of the story is KILTS ROCK!! -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

*laughs* YAY I CAN WEAR A KILT!! *laughs*It is the Gaelic in me.......what can I say?

Gryphon Avocatio

Have fun. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

Thank You Nick...I sure plan on it....oh do I have permission to dance too?? I just dance randomly if that is okay....:-p

Gryphon Avocatio

Yes you may dance.By the way, since you are Kaiseress, you didn't have to fill out any of this...but thanks for humouring me! -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

I know..I was humoring you...so you could be important Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

Gryphon Avocatio

*feels important* -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

Good...everyone needs to feel important Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

Gryphon Avocatio

Well, I actually have a job of responsibilty for once...so I guess I am important...heh...Duke of Yardistan...doesn't do much more than vote... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

You think I do much more than that?? Not really..I just post randomly and have a good time...*shrugs* Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

Gryphon Avocatio

you're prætor...the landsraad doesn't work very well on its own -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

I am just a janitor with a fancy name....*laughs* Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

Gryphon Avocatio

And I'm just a note taker! -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

Note taker??How are you a note-taker?And are you the person that keeps leaving scraps of paper on the floor of the Landsraad? Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

UEC

Post by UEC »

Nick, you need to make accual permits..hehehe I made an accual Marriage certificate for Shireroth.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

I will...and next time you're down, I'll send some up to ssu with you :P :P -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Hm... a micronational marriage leaves a question to be asked; is a micronational marriage real? or just a role playing kind of deal? Its always been a grey area with me...

Kaiseress Jadie

*looks at Greg*Well considering I think I am the only micronationally married person here I might as well try to explain.Technically a micronational marriage is role-play. It isn't acknowledged by courts. That is how it is. However in my case the role-play turned real. ( well the love part not the marriage part *giggles*) So technically it is role-play...but sometimes you have to beware of what you are pretending to do....because it might just not end up being pretend anymore.Does that answer your question? And actually it is kind of in the grey area...*laughs* At least I think so...it is role-play it is real...the same thing..*laughs* Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

The way I figure, micronational marriage is role play just as long as the minister for the ceremony hasn't been ordained by church or state to conduct weddings beforehand. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

*laughs*that would be funny if someone did micronationally marry two people and they were an ordained priest..*laughs*oh...that would be classic...absolutely classic.so yes micronational marriage= role-play......in most cases I should hope...*laughs* Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

Gryphon Avocatio

If this nation recognises the marriage, than it is indeed a legitamite marriage...at least within this nation...it may not be a legit marriage in any macronation...it may even be frivolous here...but they were legally married under shirerothian law... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Post by UEC »

This is true... and I'm an ordained minister.. that count? (don't ask, I got bored, and got technically ordained) E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

well have you performed any marriage ceremonies since then?? I don't think so.... Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

UEC

Post by UEC »

Just saying.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

I know..I am just being a brat....like always.... Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

Gryphon Avocatio

well...there haven't been any other people wanting to get married...and since we are a progressive feudal state, we don't believe in arranged marriages... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Return to “County of Yardistan”