She... er... *he* is a woman

Moderator: Gman Russell

Button Willow Moon

Re: She... er... *he* is a woman

Post by Button Willow Moon »

Disorder | RatingParanoid: LowSchizoid: LowSchizotypal: LowAntisocial: LowBorderline: LowHistrionic: LowNarcissistic: LowAvoidant: LowDependent: LowObsessive-Compulsive: Low

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

wow...*stands there with mounth hanging open* -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*is still glaring at the Moogle comment*Very nice Button Willow You seem the sanest of us all *laughs* Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Don't worry, you won't stay that way for long . Mitä minä todella sanoin

Kaiseress Jadie

None of us do...*laughs insanely**gets poked*Oh...sorry Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

*runs around poking EVERYBODY*I AM THE POKING MONKEY KING. BOW BEFORE MY SOVEREIGN MIGHTYNESS *eats a banana* PIONS, SUFFER MY BANANA- AND PLANTAIN-MISSILES*fires upon the crowd with banana launchers* -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

EVIL BANANAS!!!!! Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon Avocatio

MWAHAHAHAH!!! YOU HAVE ALL SET FOOT ON MY ISLANDS!! NOW I WILL STUFF YOUR MOUTHS WITH JALEPEÑOS AND SEND YOU CRYING TO THE LLAMA FARMS OF MIRIOTH!!! HAHAHA!! YOU DOUBT THE SANITY OF THE YARDISTANI!!! HOW SMART OF YOU!! THE COCKERAL CROWS AT THE DAWN OF TIME, FORSOOTHE, AND ALAS. FOR LO IT IS WRIT UPON THE STONE OF THE TEMPLE AT VJEMAJNSTAAN, IN THE HILL OF THE GREAT MOUNTAINS, THAT ALL SHALL SUFFER THE BANANA-LLAMA-PEPPER DEATH!!!!! MWAHAHAHA!!! -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

*looks at Nick**tries really hard not to laugh*heh...*falis miserably*HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!*laughs until she has tears streaming down her face* Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Ah! Just what I need!*takes a few jalapenos from Nick*Thanks!*carries peppers to Goldshire for party* ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

UEC

Post by UEC »

Can we get some of those for the Cafe... the food is sooooo bland... Alex and I aquired some Curry to fix that though.... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Jalepeños are good things to have. Gotta love Yardistan for that.... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Post by UEC »

indeed... but what about... habenios?(sp?) E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Jameñeros? I think that's it...but i have no clue...I don't know...I would imagine those are a wee bit to spicy...i mostly eat jalepeños for their sweet flavour...they really are good behind the spice... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Habaneros, actually. And yes, they are incredibly spicy. They make jalapenos look like green peppers. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Gryphon Avocatio

Hmm...i like my jalepeños fine...I'm not a huge fan of spicy (i like it...but I don't enjoy pain)....so...yeah... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Post by UEC »

My dad makes his own hot sauces... he has a 7 we were using for chips.... (the scale being 1-10 with Hobenios at 12...)... than he gave us (alex and I) a 10 he was working on.. and than a 13 he had.... I didn't try the 13. but Alex did... and lived... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “County of Yardistan”