She... er... *he* is a woman

Moderator: Gman Russell

Ari Rahikkala

She... er... *he* is a woman

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

... at least according to the Gender Genie. They (that is, Stefu, the guy from who I learned about this) said that it would work with any post but long, essay-like ones would be preferred. Well, I gave it the essay that Nick posted to Erik's happiness thread at General a couple of days or so ago. It told that with score 12 for masculine keywords and score -20 for feminine ones, it was written by a woman... er... yeah. Just don't be offended, OK? The accuracy of the test is statistically quite insignificant...Let's see what sort of a person the Genie thinks the first paragraph of this post has been written by... hm... female, it seems. Mitä minä todella sanoin

Kaiseress Jadie

Re: She... er... *he* is a woman

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*giggles*I just used the paragraph I typed to Erik in Brookshire...and it says....I AM FEMALE! I am so glad that I type like I am supposed to.....*laughs*

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

All those weird online tests that I take that try to guess my gender say that I am a woman. I find it funny, since they say my girlfriend is a man.here's a fun one for you guys: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/per...er_test.mvheh...i like this one...I'm a Schizoid! And Schizotypal! And, of course, I'm histrionic! -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

And I'm obsessive-compulsive!!!! *walks down a street, dodging the cracks in the ground* ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Paranoid: LowSchizoid: ModerateSchizotypal: ModerateAntisocial: LowBorderline: LowHistrionic: LowNarcissistic: ModerateAvoidant: ModerateDependent: LowObsessive-Compulsive: ModerateHeh, I didn't really expect this... I've become quite frighteningly sane lately. I assure you, I usually get higher "scores" in this test... Mitä minä todella sanoin

Kaiseress Jadie

Paranoid: Low Schizoid: Low Schizotypal: Low Antisocial: Low Borderline: Low Histrionic: Moderate Narcissistic: Moderate Avoidant: Low Dependent: Moderate Obsessive-Compulsive: Low Hey!! I became more normal..*laughs* go me!!! *dances around the room*

Solitary Poet 8

High on obsessive-compulsive, everything else low. No middle ground with me! ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

the last time I took that exact same test I was high in something....but not anymore...yay!!I became more normal....I wonder what happened??

Solitary Poet 8

My guess: a summer away from school. We're all admittedly nuts, so we inspire it in others. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Kaiseress Jadie

nah...maybe it was getting away from my parents finally..that might have done it....Oh...and the last time I took it I don't think I was dating Harvey.....oh wait I was....but he hadn't come out and visit yet......that made the difference!!!!*lightbulb*

Gryphon Avocatio

Paranoid: Low Schizoid: High Schizotypal: High Antisocial: Low Borderline: Low Histrionic: High Narcissistic: Moderate Avoidant: Moderate Dependent: High Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderateheh...I thought I would get higher on the antisocial...what do you know? -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Paranoid: ModerateSchizoid: ModerateSchizotypal: Very HighAntisocial: LowBorderline: ModerateHistrionic: ModerateNarcissistic: ModerateAvoidant: ModerateDependent: HighObsessive-Compulsive: Highfunny... I would have thought I would be more anti-social... then again, when I get nevous in social situations, I get all perky-hyper lalala ish... maybe that makes me less antisocial? Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gryphon Avocatio

Perhaps that explains the both of us... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Disorder &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Rating &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp InformationParanoid: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Moderate Schizoid: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Low Schizotypal: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp High Antisocial: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Moderate Borderline: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Very High Histrionic: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Moderate Narcissistic: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp High Avoidant: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Very High Dependent: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp High Obsessive-Compulsive: &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp High Damn.. I'm fucked up....Only thing I'm not at least moderate in is Schizoid...Apparently I'm high border-line (personalility disorder?) and Avoidant.. Narcissistic... wait.. some of these things seem to be contradicting.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

the site has a link to what they all mean... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

HAHA! The website says i'm a female too! LOL!

Gryphon Avocatio

maybe it thinks everybody is a woman. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Quote: Ok, It would appear that Shirlan has some issue or another they wish to be dealt with, what this issue is, I do not know. But they have taken it before the Kaiser himself, or tried to. And I can see that this is beginning to frustrate him.So I remind Shirlan. It is a County, understraylight, and thusly under Brookshire. If you have issues you need dealt with outside the local arena, Take them up with me. And I'll see what can be done. Either that, or take it to your Baron, who can take it from there.. Or take it to me. If you have an issue you need to bring before me, post it in Brookshire. I check that forum almost dayly..Have I made myself Clear?It would appear that, that ramble makes me a woman... wow.. poor Alex... And considering most everything in my mental illness results is moderate if not high... I guess I'm fucked up... didn't realize just how fucked up I am.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

*smacks Erik upside the head*Hush you!! Alex likes you for you....screwed up or not!! So get used to it.. Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

UEC

Post by UEC »

...I'm used to being fucked up.... No need to get huffy.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

well...then.....okay.....sorry...*walks off shuffling feet* Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

Gryphon Avocatio

moo?!?! -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Post by UEC »

*hugs JD*Moose! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

*gets hugged*MOOSE!!!!! Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

UEC

Post by UEC »

Moose indeed.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Beware the Moose!! -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Kaiseress Jadie

for they taste good with relish!!!! *laughs* Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

UEC

Post by UEC »

I thought it was ketchup.. no wait.. that's Moogle... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Jadie

*glare* Harvey's Elf-cat Kaiseress

Gryphon Avocatio

*yum* -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Return to “County of Yardistan”