Gloriously, I have returned!

Moderator: Gman Russell

UEC

Re: Gloriously, I have returned!

Post by UEC »

Jesus Christ? did you reference Jesus in that?"Jesvs Christvs in crvce"? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I just chose the song because it sounds cool...Helloween "Lavdate Dominvm"...you should listen too it... Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

Gryphon Avocatio

Gloriously, I have returned!

Hallelvja, homines,Gavdete de domino,Qvi donat vita omnes, qvod amat nos!Hallelvja, mi devs,Tv vivis omnipotens,Tv es semper benignvs, tv amas nos!Pater noster in caelisTotvm orbem terrae regnatEt vincit diabolvm timorem et omnivm hominvmO lavdate dominvm!Praedicate devmAmate creatorem,Qvi creavit mvndvmOh, lavdate dominvm!Ecce, et te vvlt Jesvs liberare,Dvcere per vitam tvvs amicvs, gavde tv!Amici, dimittiteMente malam pravamqve!Anima accipite salvam fidem!Jesvs Christvs in crvceDe vita decessit dolensSed de morte resvrrexit lvx mvndi novaO lavdate dominvm!Filivm Jesvm ChristvmOmnivm redemptoremEt spiritvm sanctvm!O lavdate dominvm! Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

UEC

Post by UEC »

Got the album? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

On my computer...ica has it... Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

UEC

Post by UEC »

I shall get it.. than again.. she and I are gonna TRY and do a massive Music trade.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Have fun! Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

UEC

Post by UEC »

I need to call her tomarrow.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

You just saw her today...I here you two confused the shit out of Greg...heh... Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

UEC

Post by UEC »

Yeah.... We did.. didn't truely mean to.. but we did..heheWe didn't trade music.. we're gonna do that sometime in the next few weeks when/if she comes to visit me in Sonoma.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Hey, you can't not admit your story sounds really farfetched anyway, and then to add to it, you explain it to me online...

Gryphon Avocatio

Heh...so greg, you've met my girlfriend. Isn't she lovely? Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

She's uh...I see why you date her *laughs*She's pretty friendly though...

Gryphon Avocatio

She's quite nice...heh...and now i get to find out what you look like :P Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Remember to laugh long and hard

UEC

Post by UEC »

Qua? We have pictures?!hehehe.. PICTURE TIME! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Once I get a website to post them on I have a ton of new pics to show.

Gryphon Avocatio

Greg Ica and I have been exchanging photographs...it's entertaining... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Entertaining? uh-oh... *laughs* Whacha think of me?

Gryphon Avocatio

You look Greg-esque. Heh. I just think it's funny she talks to you so much and started all the picture stuff. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Uhm... funny as in its amusing or funny as in you want to kill me now?!*ducks*

Gryphon Avocatio

No...not at all...i'm not crazy...like that -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*laughs*Whew! thanks lol

UEC

Post by UEC »

*dramatic C-chord!* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Ahh, one of the preposed anthems for this nation...C, E and G all sounded at once on many instruments, held until the sound dies away, dramatically. -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

UEC

Post by UEC »

That's it? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Yep! A dramatic C-chord! -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Wow... thats... uh......... ok?*laughs* we need more then a note!

Gryphon Avocatio

A C-major chord is 3 notes... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

and considering that many different instruments have many different overtones, I would think that it could be buffered out to about fifty notes... or more... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Return to “County of Yardistan”