Submit to my Lord and my power!

Moderator: Gman Russell

UEC

Re: Submit to my Lord and my power!

Post by UEC »

Laziness... It reigns supreme! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Indeed!Yay! I'm dukeSo if we keep replying....will we get a hot topic? Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

UEC

Post by UEC »

Only if we put alot of relatively hot girls with ALOT of piercings, tatoos and black clothing and makeup behind the counter.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Hot girls tends to up attendance to just about everything. Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

UEC

Post by UEC »

It's a fact of the Universe... Take the most vial place.. toss in a few hot chicks.. and you'll have many people there.. both male and female.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

i've no problem with that...:P Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

UEC

Post by UEC »

That's cause you date a hot girl that would fit in well in Hot Topic..hehe E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Heh...i like my girlfriend... *innocent* Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

UEC

Post by UEC »

I like your girlfriend too.. *disclaimer* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “County of Yardistan”