Submit to my Lord and my power!

Moderator: Gman Russell

UEC

Re: Submit to my Lord and my power!

Post by UEC »

That's mine...haha E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

I thought Fax came up with that first? Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

All I know is I've heard erik say that a million timesspeaking of inside jokes, erik...Spam Cannon Development Program!! Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

OH MY GODS! WE're DOOMED! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Aure I

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

YAAAAY!!!!1 May the hasha be with you
Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of Madness
I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

UEC

Post by UEC »

Nick, We demand an apaulogy and that you hand over your spam cannon technology at once!..hahah E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

I don't have one...I swear :P I do have many smiley bombs somewhere on the computer...but those are pretty harmless... Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

That was so funny though.. they do freaked out.. and we didn't even have to do anything... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Those were the grand old days! The days when people submitted! Ahh...I'd still be in micronations if it were still as it was then... Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

So you are just posting randomly???*scratches head in confusion* Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

UEC

Post by UEC »

He's just here visiting.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Actually, I'm with the band...they needed a guitarist...Actually, I'm tempted to launch open Yardistani Revolt due to the graphics change on the forum...purhaps...another...Color Revlot!!!Who Booms? WE B0O0O0O0/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\!!! Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

Malarbora is angered.. to quote scott...Yes.. Another Color Revolt MIGHT be in order.. the first one was alot of fun.. accually.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Well, you only fought yourself...What is that stupid background supposed to be anyway?I'm all for coming back to lead a rebellion...this is the one nation I really liked...other than Yardistan...and Istvanistan...If you would like to see a brief return...heh...I'm willing :P I'm always in the mood for stirring up microtrouble... Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

http://www.blizzard.com/wow/I believe is where he yoinked it from.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Warcraft? This nation is not warcraft...it is the nation of Evil Elf!!!The banner...well...there's nothing Shirerothian about the banner at all...and I can do that in Photoshop in about ten minutes....And besides...you can only tell what about half of it is...This is perturbing...we need to rid our nation of such profanities...We don't look like shireroth...we look like all those nations that are filled with people I still consider newbies... Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

Our Kaiseress is considered a Newbie..... Yeah.. that's kinda been one of my internal main objections.. we start doing banners and things.. we look like everyone else who does it.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Well...we can either wait until one of us assumes power and change it back...or we can Riot...i like the second option, being of yardistani blood...but we can wait...plus we need to find out what the original forum colors were...but we must have our colours and way of being restored... Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

I didn't notice any change recently in the colors.. did they? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

No...they changed months ago...but i still don't like them.... Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

They do seem off... or maybe only cause you point it out... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Erik...i...have this uncontrollable urge...to...to...Rebel...Should i get a shrink? Otherwise, My return is in order... Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

UEC

Post by UEC »

Can resist this urge? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Why would I resist it? I never have before... Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

UEC

Post by UEC »

No one ever can..... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Well...I'm happy now,...i've jobs lined up....and Malarbor is back...yay... Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

UEC

Post by UEC »

He is indeed.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

Which means i can change my sig to something else :P Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

UEC

Post by UEC »

That you can.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

And...laziness takes over... Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

Return to “County of Yardistan”