I am the Anarch!

Moderator: Gman Russell

UEC

I am the Anarch!

Post by UEC »

I hereby declare myself Anarch of the Land of Yardistan.Submit to the Grand Duchy of Khaz Modan! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

UEC

Re: I am the Anarch!

Post by UEC »

Or not..... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Aure I

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

Non-Imperial mood swing? May the hasha be with you
Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of Madness
I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

UEC

Post by UEC »

Boredom... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

Boredom is a micronationalist's biggest enemy... Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

UEC

Post by UEC »

I'm dooomed! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

*bolts of lightning strike Erik*

UEC

Post by UEC »

Don't worry.. I have a plan! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

Yes he is going to turn us all into delicacies and eat us....*laughs* Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

UEC

Post by UEC »

Who? Me? hehe *makes plans to sneak into JD's place some night, during the year and eat her.... in a light curry suace...**grins innocently* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

*is officially scared*Okay..I am locking my door...and my windows....*laughs*Lovey you better not stand for this!!! Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

*nick sneaks around yardistan stealing various objects, like rocks, llamas, and tuna-fish salad* Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

*Has glass cutters.. or something similar...* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

oh crappa!!! Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

UEC

Post by UEC »

MAUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHhhahhahahhahahahh ahah ... moo E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

Mooses!!!!!!!*tries to see what she can do about her windows* Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

UEC

Post by UEC »

break them? E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

*steals glass cutter while erik isn't looking**breaks into ice cream truck via window*What? *innocent* Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

*tosses Nick some bolt Cutters*Say Casual.. act nothing! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

*blinks*riiiiight....I am not going to break my windows... Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

Gryphon Avocatio

*breaks Jadie's windows**Puts up red cellophane*Yay! Mood lighting! Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

oooo....and red is my favorite color......nice choice Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

UEC

Post by UEC »

*grins evily* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Jadie Steffke

Post by Jadie Steffke »

oh crappa!!Go grin evilly somewhere else!!! Harvey's Elf-Cat Girl"May the hasha be with you"

UEC

Post by UEC »

*grins mischufusly* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

All this moodlighting and grinning is making me tired...*passes out on Jadie's couch* Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

*passes out on JD's Floor* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

*wakes up**wander's around in a daze**trips over Erik**Lands on face**gets up**walks to another room**Collapses on bed* Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

UEC

Post by UEC »

*grabs a jacket nearby and uses it as blanket* E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Gryphon Avocatio

*Falls half out of bed* Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Return to “County of Yardistan”