Hah hah hah

Moderator: Gman Russell

Gryphon Avocatio

Hah hah hah

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

I'm in the real offtopic forum! Weee!!! Gryphon Avocatio - King of the cool Short Sig! - Illuminati You've come to take control You can take my heartbeat But you can't break my soul We all shall be free Illuminati You'll never take control Your new world order Will lead to none at all We all stand before you as one Heaven is for everyone To be free from the dark -Gamma Ray, Induction

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Hah hah hah

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

cheater. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

UEC

Post by UEC »

YEAH! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

It is not really that phenomical of an occurance...HEY! Someone disabled the "only admins can post here" thing. Awesome! Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

UEC

Post by UEC »

That someone was me! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Return to “County of Yardistan”